Sandy Bay, Cape Town
Sandy Bay is not easily accessible. There are two ways to get the beach, one can clamber over the rocks from the car park at the southern end of Llandudno Hout Bay at . The car parks are rather small and parking is often insuffient - the only solution is getting there early or having to walk a little further.or take a 20-minute walk from the car park at the northern end of
Notes and references
- "Sandy Bay Beach in Cape Town". capetown.dj. Retrieved 2014-10-22.
- John Bradley; Liz Bradley; Victoria Fine; Jon Vidar (2011). Cape Town: Winelands & the Garden Route. Modern Overland. pp. 78–. ISBN 978-1-60987-122-2.
- Armstrong, Kate (2006). South Africa, Lesotho & Swaziland. Lonely Planet. ISBN 978-1-74059-970-2.
- Walne, Helen (7 December 2011). "Sandy Bay: the naked truth". Cape Argus. Retrieved 2014-08-06.
- Cooper, Davina (2011). "Theorising Nudist Equality: An Encounter Between Political Fantasy and Public Appearance". Antipode. 43 (2): 326–357. doi:10.1111/j.1467-8330.2010.00833.x. ISSN 0066-4812.