|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009)|
Tamboerskloof seen from Tafelberg Road on Table Mountain
|Municipality||City of Cape Town|
|Main Place||Cape Town|
|• Councillor||Dave Bryant (DA)|
|• Total||1.04 km2 (0.40 sq mi)|
|• Density||2,900/km2 (7,400/sq mi)|
|Racial makeup (2011)|
|• Black African||14.7%|
|First languages (2011)|
|Postal code (street)||8001|
Tamboerskloof is a neighbourhood of Cape Town, South Africa. It lies on the slopes of Lion's Head and Signal Hill, adjacent to the neighbourhoods of Gardens and Bo-Kaap. Tamboerskloof is one neighbourhood within the bouquet of neighbourhoods referred to as the City Bowl.
Several schools can be found within Tamboerskloof, including:
- Tamboerskloof Primary School
- German International School Cape Town
- Jan van Riebeek Primary School
- Jan van Riebeek High School.
- Ethnic Group
- Home Language
|Other African languages||35||1.20%|
- "Sub Place Tamboerskloof". Census 2011.
- "Location of School" (Archive). German International School Cape Town. Retrieved on August 8, 2015. Address: "28 Bay View Avenue, Tamboerskloof, 8001, Kapstadt, Südafrika" Directions in German (Archive), Main campus building map (Archive), Main campus direction map (Archive).
- "Tamboerskloof". City of Cape Town - Census 2001. City of Cape Town. Retrieved 10 March 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tamboerskloof.|
|This Western Cape location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|