|• District||138.58 km2 (53.51 sq mi)|
|• District density||280/km2 (720/sq mi)|
Sapanca has been recently become a tourist destination, due to its stunning natural environment and its lake, called Sapanca Gölü, as well as its proximity to İstanbul and the city of İzmit, also known as Kocaeli. The town has a number of hotels, such as the RichmondNua Wellness Spa.
- "İl ve İlçe Yüzölçümleri" [Provincial and District surface area] (PDF) (in Turkish). Harita Genel Komutanlığı. Retrieved 2013-02-28.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Stay and Live in Sapanca
- District governor's official website
- District municipality's official website
- District Sapancaspor Football Club official website
- District Sapanca Travel Guide website
|This article about a Marmara Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|