The Bachelorette (season 15)
This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: numerous grammar issues, especially in the episode summaries (July 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|The Bachelorette (season 15)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||13|
|Original release||May 13 –|
July 30, 2019
The fifteenth season of The Bachelorette premiered on May 13, 2019. This season features Hannah Brown, a 24-year-old interior designer from Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Brown was crowned Miss Alabama USA 2018 and represented Alabama at Miss USA 2018.
Brown was a contestant on the 23rd season of The Bachelor featuring Colton Underwood. She went on to place seventh overall. Brown is the first Bachelorette lead to not have placed in the top four of a season of The Bachelor.
Filming and development
On March 21, 2019, filming was first spotted at Newport, Rhode Island and several reports are seen filming in Boston, Massachusetts a week later. Production crews have also reported in Inverness, Scotland, United Kingdom at MacGregor's Bar nestling over River Ness and Gouda and The Hague in the Netherlands. In addition to them, the season will also include visits in Latvia and Greece. Appearances for this season are runway model J. Alexander, RuPaul's Drag Race drag queens Alyssa Edwards and Alaska, actors Jason Biggs and Jenny Mollen, Danish pop band Lukas Graham, American country singer Jake Owen and Boston Celtics basketball players Jaylen Brown and Terry Rozier.
Casting and contestants
The season initially began with 33 contestants on March 14, 2019 prior to beginning filming. In the actual cast announcement almost two months later, they had a final count of 30 contestants on the first night.
|Jed Wyatt||25||Sevierville, Tennessee||Singer/Songwriter||Winner||1|||
|Tyler Cameron||26||Jupiter, Florida||General Contractor||Runner-up||2|
|Peter Weber||27||Westlake Village, California||Pilot||Week 9||3|||
|Luke Parker||24||Gainesville, Georgia||Import/Export Manager||4|||
|Garrett Powell||27||Homewood, Alabama||Golf Pro||Week 7||5|||
|Mike Johnson||31||San Antonio, Texas||Portfolio Manager||6|
|Connor Saeli||24||Dallas, Texas||Investment Analyst||7|
|Dustin Kendrick||30||Chicago, Illinois||Real Estate Broker||Week 6||8–9|||
|Dylan Barbour||24||San Diego, California||Tech Entrepreneur|
|Devin Harris||27||Sherman Oaks, California||Talent Manager||Week 5||10–12|||
|Grant Eckel||30||San Clemente, California||Unemployed|
|Kevin Fortenberry||27||Manteno, Illinois||Behavioral Health Specialist|
|John Paul Jones||24||Lanham, Maryland||Financial Analyst||Week 4||13–14|||
|Matteo Valles||25||Atlanta, Georgia||Management Consultant|
|Luke Stone||29||Marion, Massachusetts||Political Consultant||15 (quit)|
|Cameron "Cam" Ayala||30||Austin, Texas||Software Sales||Week 3||16–18|||
|Joey Jones||33||Bethesda, Maryland||Finance Manager|
|Jonathan Saunders||27||Los Angeles, California||Server|
|Tyler Gwozdz||28||Boca Raton, Florida||Psychology Graduate Student||19 (DQ)|
|Connor Jenkins||28||Newport Beach, California||Sales Manager||Week 2||20–22|||
|Daron Blaylock||25||Buckhead, Georgia||IT Consultant|
|Matthew Spraggins||23||Newport Beach, California||Car Bid Spotter|
|Brian Bowles||30||Louisville, Kentucky||Math Teacher||Week 1||23–29|||
|Chasen Coscia||27||Ann Arbor, Michigan||Pilot|
|Hunter Jones||24||Westchester, California||Pro Surfer|
|Joe Barsano||30||Chicago, Illinois||The Box King|
|Matt Donald||26||Los Gatos, California||Medical Device Salesman|
|Ryan Spirko||25||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania||Roller Boy|
|Thomas Staton||27||Detroit, Michigan||International Pro Basketball Player|
|Scott Andersen||28||Chicago, Illinois||Software Sales Executive||30|
Bachelor in Paradise
Cameron "Cam" Ayala, Kevin Fortenberry, John Paul Jones, Dylan Barbour, Connor Saeli, Mike Johnson, Matt Donald, and Luke Stone will compete in the sixth season of Bachelor in Paradise. Brown also made appearance to give advice to fellow season 23 contestant, Demi Burnett. Ayala and Fortenberry were eliminated during week two, and Johnson was eliminated during week four. Saeli quit during week five, and Stone was eliminated during week five. Donald and Jones split from their respective partners in week 6. However, Jones reunited with Tayshia Adams in the finale.
Dancing with the Stars
Brown will compete in season 28 of the American Dancing with the Stars.
|Order||Bachelors||Episode / Week|
|2||Mike||Luke P.||Tyler G.||Connor S.||Garrett||Jed||Tyler C.||Tyler C.||Tyler C.||Tyler C.||Tyler C.|
|3||Jed||Mike||Dustin||Peter||Tyler C.||Connor S.||Peter||Peter||Luke P.||Peter|
|4||Tyler C.||Connor S.||Tyler C.||Jed||Peter||Tyler C.||Jed||Luke P.||Jed||Luke P.|
|5||Dylan||Matthew||Garrett||Tyler C.||Connor S.||Dustin||Mike||Garrett|
|6||Connor S.||Connor J.||Devin||Dustin||Dylan||Peter||Connor S.||Mike|
|7||Devin||Jed||Connor S.||Dylan||Dustin||Dylan||Luke P.||Connor S.|
|8||John Paul Jones||Dustin||Luke P.||Grant||Mike||Garrett||Dustin
|9||Brian||Joey||Dylan||Luke P.||Kevin||Luke P.|
|11||Matteo||Peter||Mike||John Paul Jones||Grant|
|13||Tyler G.||Matteo||Kevin||Devin||John Paul Jones
|15||Matthew||Tyler C.||Joey||Kevin||Luke S.|
|17||Joey||Daron||John Paul Jones|
|18||Connor J.||Luke S.||Grant|
|22||Jonathan||John Paul Jones|
- The contestant received the first impression rose
- The contestant received a rose during the date
- The contestant did not receive a rose during the date but was safe
- The contestant was eliminated
- The contestant was eliminated during the date
- The contestant was eliminated outside the rose ceremony
- The contestant disqualified from the competition
- The contestant quit the competition
- The contestant was part of non-elimination bottom two
- The contestant won the competition
- After being unable to decide who to send home in Episode 8, Brown decided to not give out a final rose and instead take all four men to the fantasy suite dates.
- Cam already got his first impression rose during The Bachelor season finale entitled After the Final Rose.
- Prior to the start of Episode 3, Tyler G. was disqualified (removed) from the show by producers after accusations regarding inappropriate behavior in past relationships emerged online.
|Title||Original air date||Prod.|
|157||1||"Week 1: Season Premiere"||May 13, 2019||1501||4.78||1.4/6|
|Season 15 begins with Hannah at the mansion as she was surprised by her The Bachelor castmates Demi Burnett and Katie Morton to give a champagne toast. Hannah's journey begins later that night at the mansion. Connor S. jumps over the fence; John Paul Jones calls him under his eponymous name; a package of box arrives at the mansion that Hannah sees it was a bit shocked as Joe was the one smashed the box; Joey presents a baby basket that contains wine to make a toast; Ryan rides on rollerskates; Jonathan presents a box of pizza where he mimics Hannah a proposal; Luke P. climbs up over the limousine and growls his roar to Hannah; Cam, who has already have his first impression rose during the season finale of The Bachelor throws a bouquet of roses; Matt drives on a tractor and Peter presents a wing pin. Once they are all inside, Connor J. calls Hannah on a bachelorette party game to play bouncing tennis balls and at the end, Connor J. gives her a crown. Scott shows his blueprint designs to Hannah on her impression being as an interior designer. Midway through the first night, Demi and Katie show up outside the mansion to watch Hannah and the men on a surveillance scene, Demi has learned that Scott has a girlfriend back home where she gives a warning to Hannah. Chris Harrison called Hannah over to tell the news about Scott. When Hannah comes back at the mansion, she calls Scott over for a talk about his compliance with a relationship a few days before the start of the show. Hannah tells Scott that he is not here with the right reasons and she sends him home. Luke P. receives the first impression rose. At the rose ceremony, Brian, Chasen, Hunter, Joe, Matt, Ryan and Thomas are sent home.|
|158||2||"Week 2"||May 20, 2019||1502||4.52||1.2/5|
|The first group date of the season began with Grant, Luke S., Mike, Jed, Jonathan, John Paul Jones, Dylan, and Luke P. as they are headed to the Belasco Theater. Inside, Hannah brings with drag queens Alyssa Edwards and Alaska along with runway coach J. Alexander to judge at the Mr. Right pageant with Chris emceeing the event. The men show off in men's swimwear and the talent portion. Mike walks around in heels, Jed sings a song with a guitar, and Luke P. declares on his love for Hannah. Upon hearing this, Hannah is smitten with Luke P. and he wins the Mr. Right pageant. At the night portion, the men have questioned Luke P.'s sincerity about his statement. Mike going so far as to say that Luke P. is just here to "win". Jed receives the first group date rose. Tyler G. has the first one-on-one date of the season. Hannah sees him as a helicopter lands at the mansion. Upon arriving at San Gabriel Mountains, they go racing on an ATV course. While they are cuddling on a couch, Hannah opens up on the pressure of having the first one-on-one as she did on Colton's season. During dinner, they discuss their future and Tyler G. receives a rose. Devin, Matteo, Daron, Connor J., Kevin, Dustin, Tyler C., Joey, Peter and Garrett are going on a second group date where they travel to a warehouse where they commence in a roller derby. Chris Harrison and Fred Willard are giving a judging commentary. At the after party, Cam; who didn't have a date this week, crashes the party to see Hannah. The rest of the men are not pleased to hear that Cam showed up. Tyler C., Garrett and Kevin all confront Cam about interrupting their date. Dustin receives the group date rose. At the cocktail party, Hannah enters and starts to cry saying "this is so hard." Cam brings a box of chicken nuggets and he invites Hannah and Kevin for a "ceremony". Then, Kevin confronts Cam in the house where he is accusing him of being a control freak. Luke P. sets up a makeshift massage table. Then, he takes his shirt off as Jed walks in on himself and Hannah. Jed makes a joke about the situation to make Hannah more comfortable. At the rose ceremony, Connor J., Daron, and Matthew are eliminated. Shortly afterwards, Luke P. goes to find Hannah during her interview where they begin to make out again.|
|159||3||"Week 3"||May 27, 2019||1503||4.67||1.1/5|
Prior to the start of the episode, Tyler G. had to leave the show because his past relationships emerged online.
Jonathan, Matteo, John Paul Jones, Kevin, Jed, Tyler C., Mike, and Cam are chosen for the first group date. The date was themed around the female reproductive system. The men put on clothespins nipples to simulate breastfeeding, and took care of a fake baby. The last activity simulated childbirth with a labor simulator. Jason Biggs and Jenny Mollen led these activities as the segment was inspired on the YouTube series The Try Guys. At the night portion, Jed went on the first one-on-one of the night followed by Mike. Mike is interrupted by Cam on three separate occasions. Jonathan interrupts Cam to get "revenge" to the point to where he got physical to prevent Cam from having further time. Mike receives the group date rose. Connor S. receives the one-on-one date of the episode. They were about to meet with Hannah to make their plans on a sailing date, when Hannah canceled the plan as she was feeling sick and passed out the night before, however she invited Connor S. to her home as she is trying to feel better. Connor S. leaves numerous sticky notes around Hannah's place expressing what he loves about her. Later that night, Connor S. receives a rose and they dance to a private concert starring Lukas Graham where he singing "Love Someone". Luke P., Dylan, Garrett, Grant, Peter, Joey, Luke S., and Devin selected on the last group date that involved a photo shoot promoting The Secret Life of Pets 2. Professional photographer Franco Lacosta served as the creative director. Franco paired each man with a "pet model". The Bachelor contestant and Hannah's friend Demi Burnett hired a makeup artist and an animal handler to flirt with the contestants in order to test the contestants while Hannah views from hidden cameras. At the end of the photo shoot, Luke P. tried to "steal" Hannah but was turned down. Luke P. was pulled aside by Hannah and was told to "slow his roll." However, he interrupts two different one-on-one time and both times he is turned down by Hannah. Luke P. then tries to intercept a waiting Peter but is turned down yet again. Peter receives the group date rose after Luke P. is once again pulled aside by Hannah to reiterate what she said earlier. The next day, Chris Harrison announces there will be no cocktail party and instead there will be a tailgate party. Cam talks to the other men about talking to Hannah about a serious issue from his past, which the other men do not appreciate. After Cam talks to Hannah, Mike confronts Hannah about Cam's supposed intentions. Cam is pulled aside and confronted by Hannah and is accused of being manipulative to try and get the "pity rose." Hannah declares that she needs "to think about it" and then goes and prepares for the rose ceremony. Cam, Joey, and Jonathan are eliminated.
|160||4||"Week 4"||June 3, 2019||1504||5.51||1.5/7|
|With fifteen contestants remaining, Chris Harrison comes to announce that they will be traveling to Newport, Rhode Island. Jed receives the first international one-on-one date. They explore Boston, including sites like the Quincy Market. They explore and find a photo booth in which they take pictures in. At a restaurant named Cheers, they stop by and have drinks and are pressured to kiss by onlookers. They continue to explore Boston and stop in a park and eat ice cream from Halo Top Creamery and talk. They subsequently go to the Auerbach Center housing the Boston Celtics, a professional basketball team. Boston Celtics point guard, Terry Rozier and shooting guard, Jaylen Brown are there to greet them. They get changed into jerseys and Hannah teams with Brown and Jed teams with Rozier for a two-on-two twelve minute game. They take a break and Brown advises Hannah. The basketball players leave and Hannah and Jed play the basketball game named Love. At the dinner portion, Jed receives a rose. Dylan, Matteo, John Paul Jones, Connor, Garrett, Dustin, Devin, Grant, Peter, Kevin, Mike, Luke S., and Luke P. are chosen for the group date the following day. At the group date, they travel to Fort Adams housing the Newport Rugby Club, the "reigning champions of New England Rugby champs." The men train with assumed members of the club. They split into two teams, Blue and Green, to play in front of a crowd. At half time with the score having Blue team leading 0-5, Kevin is transported to a hospital nearby due to a dislocated shoulder. The second half of the game, Green makes a comeback with all of the men noticing Luke P.'s "over aggressiveness." At one point, Luke P. picks up Luke S. and slams him to the ground as a body slam and subsequently kneeing him in the head. The game finishes with Blue winning, 7-10. At the dinner portion of the date, Hannah first talks to Luke P. about the incident earlier. Luke P. claims that Luke S. started cussing at him and swinging at him with a clenched fist, and Hannah starts to doubt Luke P.'s behavior. Hannah asks about any other previous instances and Luke P. claims it was only Luke S., he does mention that Luke S. only speaks about his liquor company and brand when Hannah is absent. Hannah returns Luke P. and grabs Luke S. to speak with him. Luke S. claims that him walking towards Luke P. was a passive motion. He mentions Luke P. being tempted into “throwing in the towel” from the previous episode because Hannah did not like him anymore, which assumedly is the first time Hannah has heard of this. Luke S urges Hannah to speak with other men because "everyone has a 'thing' with [Luke P.]". Hannah mentions Luke S.' tequila company. Luke S. denies the claim and states that he is here for Hannah. Other one-on-one times happen and Hannah sees that many others have issues with Luke P. Kevin returns and joins the party with an agnioclaviculous joint sprain. The men confront Luke P. A confrontation happens as Luke P. explains it was self-defense and Luke S. states it was passive. Many contestants walk away from the conversation. Garrett attempt to ease Hannah's mind by telling her he is "crushing for [Hannah] hard." Luke S. walks off from the conversation leaving Luke P. alone. Garrett receives the group date rose for being vulnerable. Tyler C. receives the second one-on-one date and they go fishing as he comforts Hannah from a difficult previous night. Tyler receives the rose at the dinner portion of the date. They travel to the Jane Pickens Theater & Event Center where Jake Owen is hosting a public concert. The cocktail party is located at the Belcourt of Newport. Hannah makes a toast and Peter grabs Hannah. As a sweet gesture Peter asks Hannah if she can be his girlfriend. Hannah gladly accepts with a small laugh. Mike and Luke P. have a confrontation after Mike has one-on-one time with Hannah, and the contestants deal with the fact Luke P. might get a rose. Luke S., meanwhile, worries he will not get a rose and goes to talk to Hannah about whether or not she believes that his intentions are good. Hannah states that she just needs to work out her emotions and that she is irritated with both Lukes and that she does not trust him. Hearing this, Luke S. confronts Luke P., who admits that he thinks he is here for the right reasons, in front of the other men. Luke P. says that Luke S. requested him to put in a good word for him, and that he still thinks Luke S. is here for the wrong reason, despite what he said earlier to him. Luke S. is confronted by Hannah and denies it, and Hannah subsequently sits both Lukes down to work things out. The episode ends with no rose ceremony.|
|161||5||"Week 5"||June 11, 2019||1505||4.75||1.3/7|
|Continuing from the previous episode, Luke S. and Luke P. debate in front of Hannah, and Hannah walks off from the conversation, but the debate continues. Chris Harrison grabs both Luke S. and Luke P. to announce the rose ceremony is happening immediately, due to Hannah canceling the cocktail party. Many of the men express their frustration about Luke P., denying Luke P. to talk. When Hannah is about to start the rose ceremony, Luke S. pulls aside Hannah. Luke S. apologizes and asks her to keep an open mind. Luke S. quits the competition. John Paul Jones and Matteo are eliminated. They arrive in Inverness, Scotland and stay in the Achnagairn Estate. The remaining contestants roam the streets alone, and later Hannah joins them at the Hootananny Ceilidh Bar. Hannah tells the men to "reset" and that she will open her heart. Hannah picks Mike to explore Scotland on a one-on-one date. The men criticize Luke P. about not being himself when Hannah is absent. Mike and Hannah explore a store entitled Books, Maps and Prints and subsequently order candy named Black Death from Mr Simms' Olde Sweet Shoppe. They then try whisky, and stop to have lunch and try haggis while talking things over. At the dinner portion at Macgregors, Mike opens up about his ex, and receives a rose. Devin, Tyler, Jed, Dylan, Grant, Connor S., Dustin, Peter, Kevin, and Garret are chosen to go on the group date in which the men will be participating in Old Scottish Highland Games. They train before putting on kilts to compete in front of a crowd. This includes axe-throwing, yoke races, and Scottish blackhole wrestling. After everyone competes, Jed requests to get pinned by Hannah and Jed wins the competition. Mike confronts Luke P. about what he will say on his upcoming one-on-one date back at the estate. At the dinner portion, Jed has the first one-on-one time and Hannah reveals that they share a one square foot of the land for winning the competition. Kevin walks in on Jed and Hannah kissing which he finds awkward as he and Hannah never have kissed. Peter and Hannah play snooker and then ditch it, kissing on the snooker table. Back at the estate, Luke P. receives the date card, since Mike left the room. The group date rose is given to Jed. The next morning as Luke P. leaves, he attempts to make small talk with the other men, but fails. Hannah and Luke meet in a field of flowers and start their one-on-one date. They talk on the side of a hill against an ocean about why the other contestants don't like Luke P. He admits that he screwed up but still thinks that Luke S. still was there for the wrong reasons. He also states that the other men said that he wanted to get a pity rose. Hannah counters and reiterates the question. Luke P. responds with that the men "blows it up way out of proportion." Hannah states that she wants a man that other people are drawn to, and Luke P. says that everybody loves him, which makes Hannah mad. Hannah confronts him about his boastfulness. Luke P. doesn't know what he needs to explain and Hannah wants to know how this "affects his heart and me" and how it makes him feel. He states that the way the men treat him is not right but it does not affect him. Hannah is still frustrated and walks off to contemplate whether he is here for the right reasons since he does not express his emotions. Hannah speaks to the crew on what to do. Luke P. tells Hannah that he will fight for her when she returns. Hannah confronts Luke P. and reiterates that "[she] needs more." Hannah wants to know "the real stuff" and not what makes him look good. Hannah pauses the conversation and they go to view a castle. Hannah, during an interview states that she wants to send him home but she can't do it. Hannah comes to the realization that she can't make excuses for him anymore. At the dinner portion of the date, Luke P. and Hannah talk about Luke P. character. Luke P. admits he was trying to be perfect and Luke P. states that it is hard to let loose. He asks Hannah on when she could let loose during Colton's season. Luke P. and Hannah debate, until Luke states that he loves "every single thing about [Hannah]," and Hannah counters that she is not perfect. Luke P. seeks what his flaws could be that Hannah doesn't like about him, but Hannah wants Luke P. to own up to it. Hannah questions what to feel about him, but the opportunity to get a rose. The episode ends with no rose ceremony.|
|162||6||"Week 5, Part 2 and The Journey So Far"||June 17, 2019||1505B||5.53||1.5/7|
Continuing from the previous episode, Hannah and Luke P. talk during the course of the date, but Hannah sends Luke P. home. He is in disbelief and returns to talk with Hannah. Then, she asks why Luke P. when she did not address his feelings earlier, encouraging Luke P. to scream. Back at the estate, still in Inverness, the rest of the men express that they want Luke P. gone. Luke P. then enters explaining his date and how Hannah let him stay, despite sending home earlier. Garrett questions whether he brought the other men into the conversation on Luke P., as it is the only way Garrett can see him staying. Luke P. denies the accusation. The morning of the cocktail party, Luke P. goes to pray in a church, as the contestants talk about where they are at with Hannah and their relationships. Later in the cocktail party, Hannah makes a toast and request the men to share about what hurts and that she will do the same thing in return. Garrett immediately grabs Hannah after the toast, asking if Luke P. brought up other men. Hannah responds that he did, only because she asked. Connor S. walks in and steals Hannah away. Garrett confronts Luke P. about his conversation with Hannah. Luke P. tries to respond to say that he mainly said positive things, but constantly is interrupted about how the other men don't believe him. An argument breaks out and interrupts Connor S' one-on-one time. Hannah stops the one-on-one time with Connor S. and eavesdrops on the argument before telling the men to stop arguing, and leaves. A little later when Hannah walks back in, the men ask questions about Luke P. as he explains to Hannah about how he was attempting to own up about how he mentioned names. Hannah leaves and Peter speaks up and asks the men to stop the arguing. After Hannah leaves the room to drink, the men calmly debate about the same subject, Hannah still being able to hear. She once again enters, demanding to Luke P. to stop making excuses and telling the other men to stop focusing on him. She alludes to her past relationship. Then, Hannah leaves crying when the men on the night could be gone better. Chris Harrison hugs Hannah and Chris attempts to explain the mens behavior. Hannah cancels the cocktail party and it cuts straight to the rose ceremony. Devin, Grant, and Kevin are eliminated. Hannah speaks about she is mad at everyone, and how that everyone needs to get on the same page. She immediately walks away for the night. The next morning, the show moves to Riga, Latvia as the content portion comes to a close and the interview portion of the episode begins. Chris interviews Hannah in Latvia, saying that she is trying to stay hopeful and not to give up, but will not happen till the next episode.
The show moves on at the Bachelor mansion in Los Angeles, California, Chris gives an interview with Hannah on the rest of the episodes. Unseen footage including Mike screaming Chris' name during the labor simulator and later ripping his pants, as well as when Hannah mixed up Scott and Marcus, the name of her zit on her face now gone. The episode ends with a trailer of what is to come next. After the episode aired, it was revealed that contestant Jed Wyatt had a girlfriend while filming.
|163||7||"Week 6"||June 24, 2019||1506||5.72||1.5/7|
The show opens in Riga, Latvia continuing from last episode. The men explore the streets of Riga, eventually arriving at Pullman Riga Old Town Hotel where they will be staying. Garrett receives the first date, which makes Luke P. jealous. They meet in a forest, and Hannah speaks that she chose Garrett because he wants them to open up. They are revealed to go naked bungee jumping from a cable car in Sigulda when Hank and another girl greet them. They encourage Garrett and Hannah to go naked bungee jumping as it is a tradition for couples in Latvia. However, there is a lack of evidence to that claim. After reluctantly going bungee jumping, Garrett reassures that his heart is in the process. Hannah says that the date was just the start of the week. At the dinner portion, Garrett asks about Hannah's past, talking about how she will not let fear control her, with Garrett agreeing. They both talk about trust and falling in love. Garrett confesses that he is falling in love for her, and Garrett receives the rose. Everyone else, excluding Peter are revealed to be going on the group date. Garrett shares his date with the other men, with Luke P. privately insulting him and denying it is true. The next morning, the men meet Hannah at the Riga Central Market and explore it. They cheer with vodka, eat pickles, cheese, and Tyler C. getting her flowers. Dylan and Tyler C. arm wrestle at a pub, and Hannah on the subway shares her date the previous date. Luke P. finds out it was true, making him frustrated. They go to a church as well. The dinner portions begins with Tyler C. confessing he is falling in love with her. Jed plays the piano for Hannah. Luke P. compares being cheated on, which Hannah has, to the bungee jumping date. Hannah responds to that it was not sexually. The group date rose is received by Tyler C. Peter and Hannah meet in the Latvian countryside, including a spa date. They meet Andris and Aija who put wreath-like objects on their heads. They perform a ritual named Pirts, making honey sauce. They go to the Pirts, but before they get rubbed by leaf-like plants on a table. They get rubbed again, and afterwards kiss in the sauna. They sit in a hot tub and talk about the previous week. Peter tells Hannah that he is all in. At the dinner portion, Peter asks about Hannah's personality, and Hannah questions about whether his career as a “get-up-and-ho” pilot had and could interfere with a relationship. Peter shares about a past serious girlfriend, sharing that he is "falling for [her]." Hannah opens up about being engaged twice, and why she is here. Peter receives the one-on-one rose. Peter and Hannah go near the water and experience a firework show while kissing. Peter shares his one-on-one date, while Jed leaves to go see Hannah personally. He arrives at her place, outside, singing the song he played in the second week. Hannah invited Jed in as requested. He once again plays this guitar for Hannah in bed, in a theme of romance, afterwards making out in bed. He confesses that "[he] is really falling in love with [her]." Back at the Pullman, Garrett and Luke P. debate about how Luke P. should stay in his lane, which Luke P. says that he was an Garrett was invading his lane. Luke P. wants the conversation to be kept secret and out of the rose ceremony the following day, which Garrett refuses. Garrett is dismissed out of Luke P.'s room out of frustration. After processing the conversation from earlier, Hannah makes an unexpected visit and grabs Luke P. to talk. Hannah expresses her appreciation about her concerns and about having a real conversation, but how it did not sit well with her. Hannah reiterates what she said earlier and says that Luke P. doesn't own her body. Luke P. ensures that he will never control her. They debate, and talk about misunderstanding, and Hannah questions whether their relationship is "on track." Luke P. asks for forgiveness, which Hannah has no comment, and asks to keep fighting. Garrett talks about the conversation the previous night with the other guys when Luke P. returns. Luke P. addresses that his conversation his private, and states that everyone needs to stay in their lanes, and demands everyone to do so. Tyler C. accuses Luke P. about attempting to be a big dog. Another argument breaks out, and Jed effectively ends the argument. Chris Harrison enters announcing that Hannah has canceled the cocktail party yet again, due to being emotional. The guys all accuse Luke P. while walking out leaving Luke P. alone. At the rose ceremony, Dustin and Dylan are eliminated, and the guys are angry that Luke P. survived.
|164||8||"Week 7"||July 1, 2019||1507||5.71||1.5/8|
|With hometowns the following week, tensions are high as the show moves to Amsterdam, Netherlands. Hannah joins the men at an outside restaurant, and she picks Jed for the first one-on-one of the episode. The date includes exploring the city; including getting chocolates, flowers, a store, and Hannah steering a boat on water. They continue to explore, eventually getting lunch outside. They meet a couple who has been married for fifty-four years asking about why they are in the Netherlands; and they tell a story about how they dated for only ten days, saying it was written in the stars. At the dinner portion of the date, Hannah opens up about how she is falling for multiple men. Hannah says that when they were dancing in the streets, she knew that she was falling in love with Jed. Jed responds that he is falling in love with Hannah, leading to him getting a rose. The contestants stay at the Kurhaus Hotel, located in The Hague, Netherlands when the date card arrives. It is announced that Tyler C. will get the next one-on-one date. On the date, Tyler C. and Hannah ride on horses, which Tyler C. is scared of. They explore The Hague, struggling to get the horses to coordinate. They get ice cream after failing to get waffles. They then get pickled herrings, which Hannah reluctantly eats and likes. Tyler C. takes a bite, spitting it out. Tyler C. speaks about his and Hannah's missed opportunities, and Hannah pushes Tyler C. to open up about his experience on the show. Hannah wants Tyler C. not to hold back, and wants to know that both of them are "in this thing." At the dinner portion, Hannah pushes more Tyler C. to open up about what is hard and scary. Tyler C. opens about his parents' divorce, and how he is worrying about failing at marriage. Hannah opens up about she doesn't want to communicate with her partner like her parents do. Hannah gives Tyler C. a rose, with Tyler C. saying that he is falling in love with Hannah. Back at the hotel, Mike has the next one-on-one date, which makes Connor S. mad since he did not get the one-on-one, and leaves. Peter goes to comfort Connor S., and Connor S. goes to Hannah to where she is staying. Hannah sends Connor S. home as she feels that there are stronger relationships. The following morning, Mike and Hannah bike around the city, leading to an Luta, who is an artist. Hannah draws Mike, and Mike draws Hannah. Following, Luta asks for Mike and Hannah to change into robes. Luta draws both of them in the same portrait. Hannah contemplates about whether or not to continue with Mike. Hannah thinks about this before the dinner portion. Mike arrives and is sent home by Hannah since she does not think she can see a future with Mike. Back at the hotel, Tyler C. talks about Luke P. being a villain. A crew member comes in and takes Mike's bag, signifying to the other guys he was eliminated. The other men criticize Luke P. ecstatic mood that Mike was eliminated. Peter and Garrett are concerned about the three-on-one the following day. The following day, Jed demands Luke P. not to worry about the other guys, saying "keep [his] head out of [his] ass." Peter, Luke P. and Garrett travel to Gouda, Netherlands for the date. Luke P. grabs Hannah first, and talks about Jed's quote from earlier, also mentioning Tyler C. He also talks about Garrett being fake nice to him. Hannah says in an interview that he is tired of the drama from Luke P. Garrett talks to Hannah next, and Hannah mentions what Luke P. said about him, which they quickly resolve. Garrett gets smug about how he thinks that Luke P. will be sent home and confronts Luke P. about it. They argue that how Luke P. is fake and lies about everything, eventually leaving Luke P. screaming at Garrett. Luke P. updates Peter on the situation, which Peter is mad at and walks out on Luke P. Peter, on his one-on-one, talks about what he loves about her. Peter receives the group date rose, allowing him to skip the dinner portion of the date. At the dinner portion, Luke P. admits that he was slightly addicted to drinking and sex in college; and how God came to him in the shower, and how it reformed him. Garrett says "I love you" to Hannah. Hannah eventually gives the final rose of the episode to Luke P., sending Garrett home. The guys learn this, again being angry that Luke P. survived yet again.|
|165||9||"Week 8"||July 8, 2019||1508||6.04||1.5/8|
|The show opens in Westlake Village, California, Peter's hometown where Hannah meets him as they ride in a sports car, Hannah begins to snoop around in Peter's car; she finds a condom in the center console. They arrive at Sun Air, Peter's plane is awaiting. When Peter flies Hannah on his plane as they overlook his hometown including the view of Bachelor Mansion. When they see his house, his family is waving and land safely. Hannah met Peter's parents and brother at his house. As they share about their experiences of their time together on the show. They eat a treat of Cuban food and do a German prayer. Peter's brother explains to Hannah on Peter's past relationships, then Hannah is complemented by Peter's parents. The next stop is Tyler's hometown of Jupiter, Florida, Tyler and Hannah get on a boat as Tyler drives the boat where he points out landmarks, restaurants, and a lighthouse. Then, they jump into the water and Tyler points out his childhood home, which his family lost after the economy went bad. They then go to a beach bar where Tyler explains his dad's health concerns. Tyler and Hannah dance to reggae music. As Hannah meets Tyler's family, including several of his relatives. When Tyler's brother overhears Tyler's stories, as Hannah sits down with Tyler's brother. Hannah asks if they could see him getting engaged as the brothers say are could see Tyler being engaged. Tyler and his mom discuss whether Tyler is ready to propose to Hannah. When Tyler's dad gets worried about Tyler being in love and getting his heart broken. As Hannah is leaving her and Tyler make out in the back of the SUV. Hannah then goes to Gainesville, Georgia, Luke's hometown as they attend a Sunday School Meeting in Oakwood's Court Cafeteria where they meet several of his friends. Luke leads the group as he revealed his youth years that God showed to him in his courageousness. The group tells Hannah that Luke is super friendly and they have no problems with him. Later that day, Hannah meets Luke's family, where they share the problems when Luke had. The family questions why Luke is still on the show if he has been having so many issues during the show. Luke and his father sit down whether or not Hannah is worth it where he responded that a hundred percent that Luke loves Hannah. Hannah has a talk with Luke's father and sister-in-law also named Hannah where they respond about Luke's act of gratitude. Luke and his mother talk about the relationship as Luke says on his love with Hannah. At the end of the date, Luke apologizes for the problems with the other guys. Hannah states that she is falling in love with Luke. Next, the show travels to Knoxville, Tennessee where Jed takes Hannah on a tour of a studio as he grabs a guitar and they write a song together. Where they share their experience during the time of the date in Boston. As they finished recording the song, Jed said "I Love You". The night portion where Hannah meets Jed's family in Sevierville, Jed's father talks about Jed's career that they would work on his relationship, Jed's mother talks to Hannah on his past and his experience throughout the show. Then, Hannah sits down with Jed's sister for a talk as Hannah would interfere Jed's music career. When Hannah leaves the family home, Jed affects his relationship with Hannah. At the Bachelor Mansion in Los Angeles, with the rose ceremony is starting. Peter and Tyler got the first two roses, then Hannah stops the ceremony abruptly before talking to Chris Harrison, leaving Luke and Jed waiting. Hannah is conflicted since she wants to continue all the relationships. Then, Hannah resumes the ceremony explains that she could not give out a final rose. Luke and Jed get the final two roses, as all of the men survived the week.|
|166||10||"Week 9"||July 15, 2019||1509||6.46||1.7/8|
|Hannah arrives in the Greek island of Crete as overnight dates have begun. Peter has the first date with Hannah, sailing on the Aegean Sea to explore. Later that night in Agios Nikolaos, Peter opens up about his thoughts on a potential engagement, which ends with Hannah inviting him to the fantasy suite. Tyler has the next date, which involves a spa and massages, personally giving Hannah one after reassuring her that his family approved of her. During the night portion, they talk about their relationship, where Hannah expresses that although she does not want to be intimate with him, she would like to take the time in the fantasy suite to develop their emotional connection. Tyler accepts, and they spend the night in a houseboat. Jed meets with Hannah in the town of Vrachasi in Lasithi to celebrate and dance with a Greek family where they gather for a lunch. During the night portion, Jed expresses his concern to Hannah about Luke's behavior which led him to raise doubts about how strong their relationship is. Hannah becomes frustrated and tells Jed that her and Luke's relationship is wholly separate from theirs. At the end of the night, Hannah invites him to the fantasy suite, and Jed accepts. Luke's date with Hannah is in Santorini, where they explore via a helicopter. During dinner, Luke discusses his concerns about Hannah's potential intimacy with the other men, stating that it would cause him to leave. Furious with the way Luke conveyed his thoughts and feeling that he has shamed her for her actions, Hannah sends him home, and the episode ends with no rose ceremony.|
|167||11||"The Men Tell All"||July 22, 2019||N/A||6.60||1.7/8|
|The episode begins with the conclusion of the rose ceremony from the previous episode. Tyler C., Jed, and Peter arrive before it is revealed that Luke P. comes back in a last attempt woo Hannah. She refuses to talk to him when he arrives at the rose ceremony and sends him home for the final time. The show then cuts to the Men Tell All, where Luke P. begins without the other men present. Luke P. states that he has no regrets and would not change his behavior if given a second time, but clarifies that he has made mistakes and wishes to learn from them. After Devin walks out from behind stage to confront him, the rest of the men appear and confront Luke P. John Paul Jones has a hot seat next, where he gives out chicken nuggets to the audience and a fan cuts off a lock of his hair. Mike also receives a hot seat, where he goes through his break up with Hannah. Finally, Hannah takes the stage and confronts Luke about his behavior, before addressing the other guys.|
|168||12||"Week 10: Season Finale"||July 29, 2019||1510||7.22||1.9/9|
|Continuing from the rose ceremony in Greece after Hannah sends Luke home, Hannah gives Jed and Tyler roses, sending Peter home heartbroken. During the live show, Peter reunites with Hannah as they reminisce about their relationship, saying that a piece of his heart will always love her. Back in Greece, Tyler is the first to meet with Hannah's family, where he opens up about the fantasy suites and his intentions with Hannah's parents. Both give Hannah their approval of Tyler, and Hannah reveals to Tyler that she is falling in love with him. The next day, Jed meets with the family where Hannah's parents voice their concerns about the stability of Jed's music career, frustrating Hannah. She then meets with Tyler for their final date, which involves horseback riding in Fourni[disambiguation needed], where Tyler reassures Hannah that he is ready to propose. Jed's final date with Hannah is on the water, where Hannah feels seasick. The show ends with Chris Harrison and Hannah both promising to put the rumors to an end on After the Final Rose.|
|169||13||"After the Final Rose"||July 30, 2019||1510B||7.48||2.1/10|
Hannah feels unwell about her decision, and asks to exit the limo on her way to the proposal ceremony. She slips and falls, and a producer talks to her about if she can go through with the proposal. She says yes. Tyler exits the limo first, indicating that he does not receive the final rose. He begins to propose, but Hannah cuts him off to let him know he has not won. Tyler says he will always support her, and departs. Jed shows up, plays a song for his proposal, and she accepts. They share footage of their time being engaged. The day after their engagement, Hannah states that Jed warned her that he had a casual fling before the show, which upset Hannah, but she accepted it.
A few weeks after filming ended, Hannah and Jed reunited in a safe house in Los Angeles, as news broke on Jed's serious relationship prior to the show. Jed tries to explain his side of the story, claiming that his relationship prior to the show "wasn't serious" despite telling her he loved her. Hannah then removes her ring and tells him that this was not the engagement she accepted.
In the live show, Hannah announces that she ended their engagement after a People magazine report about Jed's relationship was released. Then, Jed meets Hannah on stage and apologizes, saying he still loves her, but she tells him she no longer feels the same way. Jed leaves the stage. Tyler is brought to the stage, where Chris Harrison pushes Hannah to say what she is feeling. She admits that she still has feelings for Tyler, and she asks Tyler out on a date to grab a drink. Tyler accepts. Hannah confesses that this was not the ending she had hoped for, but that she is excited for the future as she does not "need" a husband or the validation once she craved, she only wants a husband.
On June 18, 2019, People released a story that contestant Jed Wyatt was in a relationship with Nashville musician Haley Stevens before and during filming of the season. Stevens stated that Wyatt promised her he was going on the show purely to further his music career, that he did not intend to begin a relationship with Brown, and any appearance of him pursuing Brown was simply "acting". Throughout his time on the show, Wyatt was seen playing his guitar and writing subpar songs for Hannah which just seems to prove Steven's accusation to be true. She additionally published letters that Wyatt wrote to her, where he stated how someday she would be thankful that he did this. In the first episode, Brown had eliminated contestant Scott Andersen before the first rose ceremony after she was informed that Andersen still had a girlfriend back home. Ultimately, the news of Jed's relationship prior to the show caused Brown to end her engagement with Wyatt.
- Palma, Kristi (March 29, 2019). "'The Bachelorette' starts filming in Newport, R.I." The Boston Globe. Archived from the original on April 1, 2019. Retrieved May 6, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Sloane, Kevin (March 29, 2019). "'The Bachelorette' filmed all over Boston on Thursday". The Boston Globe. Archived from the original on April 1, 2019. Retrieved May 6, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Dixon, Andrew (April 6, 2019). "Filming of hit American TV show The Bachelorette in Inverness is likely to have pulling power for the Highlands". The Inverness Courier. Archived from the original on May 12, 2019. Retrieved May 6, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Amerikaanse tv-ploeg filmt Goudse Kaasmarkt" [American TV team has filming in Gouda Cheese Market] (in Dutch). goudsdagblad.nl. April 19, 2019. Retrieved May 20, 2019.
- Vos, Allan (April 20, 2019). "Gaaf! De Amerikaanse serie 'The Bachelorette' is opgenomen in Den Haag" [Cool! The American program "The Bachelorette" is filming in The Hague]. In de Buurt (in Dutch). Archived from the original on May 28, 2019. Retrieved May 27, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "The Bachelorette: Episode 1501 (5/13)". ABC Press Release. April 26, 2019. Archived from the original on June 26, 2019. Retrieved May 6, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Krolak, Mike (May 7, 2019). "The Bachelorette 2019 Cast: Meet Hannah's Bachelors". ABC. Archived from the original on May 8, 2019. Retrieved May 7, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Liemkuehler, Matthew (May 8, 2019). "Nashville songwriter to test his love on new season of 'The Bachelorette'". Tennessean. Retrieved May 8, 2019.
- Baldwin, Kristen (July 30, 2019). "The Bachelorette season finale recap: 'That's not what I said yes to". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on July 31, 2019. Retrieved July 30, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "See local 'Bachelorette' contestant in action on the field". The Palm Beach Post. April 24, 2019. Archived from the original on May 8, 2019. Retrieved May 8, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Fitzpatrick, Caitlyn (May 13, 2019). "Fasten Your Seatbelts, Y'all — Dreamy Peter the Pilot Is Here to Win Hannah B.'s Heart". PopSugar. Archived from the original on May 14, 2019. Retrieved May 13, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Baldwin, Kristen (July 29, 2019). "The Bachelorette finale part 1 recap: In the dog (food) house". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on July 30, 2019. Retrieved July 29, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Saliba, Layne (March 15, 2019). "Gainesville resident Luke Parker leans on faith and family as his journey begins on "The Bachelorette"". The Gainesville Times. Retrieved May 7, 2019.
- Baldwin, Kristen (July 15, 2019). "The Bachelorette recap: Luke who's leaving (finally)". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on July 16, 2019. Retrieved July 15, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Taylor, Drew (March 18, 2019). "Hannah Brown going into 'The Bachelorette' with hope of finding love". Tuscaloosa News. Archived from the original on May 13, 2019. Retrieved May 13, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Baldwin, Kristen (July 1, 2019). "The Bachelorette recap: Crimes of passion at the Hague". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on July 2, 2019. Retrieved July 1, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Ball, Megan (March 15, 2019). "San Antonio bachelor cast on season 15 of The Bachelorette". KENS-TV. Archived from the original on May 8, 2019. Retrieved May 8, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Swartz, Tracy (March 13, 2019). "Chicago real estate broker competing for Hannah Brown's heart on 'The Bachelorette'". Chicago Tribune. Archived from the original on May 8, 2019. Retrieved May 8, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Baldwin, Kristen (June 24, 2019). "The Bachelorette recap:'You don't own my body'". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on June 25, 2019. Retrieved June 24, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Blackwood, Emily (May 24, 2019). "Meet Dylan Barbour: the San Diego native and Vizer co-founder competing on 'The Bachelorette'". San Diego Community Newspaper Group. Archived from the original on June 26, 2019. Retrieved June 25, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Blanton, Kayla (May 13, 2019). "Who Is Devin From 'The Bachelorette'? He's Already Friends With An Alum From The Show". Bustle. Archived from the original on May 14, 2019. Retrieved May 13, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Baldwin, Kristen (June 17, 2019). "The Bachelorette recap: 'Every week has been ridiculous'". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on June 18, 2019. Retrieved June 17, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Swartz, Tracy (May 13, 2019). "WGN's Nancy Loo makes a cameo on 'The Bachelorette' premiere as 2 Chicago-area men are sent home". Chicago Tribune. Archived from the original on May 14, 2019. Retrieved May 13, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Taylor, Dan (March 27, 2019). "'The Bachelorette' Contestant Is From PG County". Bowie Patch. Archived from the original on May 8, 2019. Retrieved May 8, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Baldwin, Kristen (June 11, 2019). "The Bachelorette recap: The Luke Show continues in Scotland". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on June 12, 2019. Retrieved June 11, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Sturgeon, Kathleen (March 26, 2019). "3 Men From Georgia To Compete On ABC's 'The Bachelorette'". MSN. Archived from the original on May 8, 2019. Retrieved May 8, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Montgomery, Mimi (March 14, 2019). "A Stoney's Waiter Is a Contestant on "The Bachelorette"". Washingtonian. Archived from the original on May 8, 2019. Retrieved May 8, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Wilson, Andrew (May 8, 2019). "Austinite to compete in new season of The Bachelorette". KVUE. Archived from the original on May 10, 2019. Retrieved May 10, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Baldwin, Kristen (May 27, 2019). "The Bachelorette recap: 'Work harder and fix this'". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on May 28, 2019. Retrieved May 27, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- McDonald, Leigh (March 21, 2019). "Bethesda Man To Compete in New Season of 'The Bachelorette'". Bethesda Magazine. Archived from the original on March 23, 2019. Retrieved May 8, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Viswanath, Jake (May 13, 2019). "Who Is Jonathan From 'The Bachelorette'? Hannah's Prayers May Be Answered By This Basketball Lover". Bustle. Archived from the original on May 14, 2019. Retrieved May 13, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Gallagher, Caitlin (May 13, 2019). "Tyler G. From 'The Bachelorette' Has A *Really* Interesting Side Hustle To Talk About At The Cocktail Party". Bustle. Archived from the original on May 13, 2019. Retrieved May 13, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Swartz, Tracy (March 15, 2019). "WGN reporter Nancy Loo's son competing on 'The Bachelorette'". Chicago Tribune. Archived from the original on May 8, 2019. Retrieved May 8, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Baldwin, Kristen (May 20, 2019). "The Bachelorette recap: Drag, derby, and chicken-nugget drama". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on May 21, 2019. Retrieved May 20, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Hale, Jon (May 8, 2019). "Former Kentucky football player competes on ABC's 'The Bachelorette'". Louisville Courier Journal. Retrieved May 8, 2019.
- Weiter, Taylor (March 14, 2019). "Louisville teacher to appear in new season of 'The Bachelorette'". WHAS-TV. Archived from the original on May 8, 2019. Retrieved May 8, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Baldwin, Kristen (May 13, 2019). "The Bachelorette season premiere recap: Hannah and her suitors". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on May 14, 2019. Retrieved May 13, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Sarah Halle Corey (May 13, 2019). "Who Goes Home During Hannah's 'Bachelorette' Week One? Here's Everyone Who Was Sent Packing". Elite Daily. Archived from the original on May 14, 2019. Retrieved May 13, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Morales, Giselle (May 7, 2019). "Former EC student to appear on 'The Bachelorette'". El Camino College: The Union. Archived from the original on May 8, 2019. Retrieved May 8, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Barney, Chuck (May 7, 2019). "'The Bachelorette': New cast includes Los Gatos man". East Bay Times. Archived from the original on May 8, 2019. Retrieved May 7, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Beck, Lia (May 13, 2019). "Want To Know Why Ryan From The Bachelorette Is Called "Roller Boy"? Get In Line". Refinery29. Archived from the original on May 14, 2019. Retrieved May 13, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Baldwin, Kristen (June 17, 2019). "Bachelor in Paradise season 6: Meet the full cast". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on June 25, 2019. Retrieved June 26, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Carbone, Gina (July 1, 2019). "Bachelor In Paradise Spoilers: Bachelorette Favorite Has Two Bizarre Romances Ahead". Cinema Blend. Archived from the original on July 2, 2019. Retrieved July 1, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Drysdale, Jennifer (May 27, 2019). "'Bachelorette' Contestant Tyler G. Mysteriously Sent Home: What Hannah Brown Said About Him (Exclusive)". Entertainment Tonight. Archived from the original on June 4, 2019. Retrieved June 4, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Pucci, Douglas (May 14, 2019). "Monday Final Ratings: '9-1-1' Season Finale on Fox Delivers Series' Most-Viewed Telecast Since its Monday Premiere Last Fall". Programming Insider. Retrieved May 21, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (May 21, 2019). "'The Voice,' 'The Bachelorette,' 'Beat Shazam,' all others unchanged: Monday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on May 21, 2019. Retrieved May 21, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Rejent, Joseph (May 29, 2019). "The Stanley Cup Finals adjust up: Monday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on May 29, 2019. Retrieved May 29, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Rejent, Joseph (June 4, 2019). "The Stanley Cup Finals adjust up: Monday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on June 4, 2019. Retrieved June 4, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Welch, Alex (June 12, 2019). "'Press Your Luck' adjusts down: Tuesday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on June 13, 2019. Retrieved June 12, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Rejent, Joseph (June 18, 2019). "'The Bachelorette,' 'American Ninja Warrior,' all others unchanged: Monday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on June 19, 2019. Retrieved June 18, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Rejent, Joseph (June 25, 2019). "'American Ninja Warrior,' 'Dateline' adjust down: Monday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on June 25, 2019. Retrieved June 25, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Rejent, Joseph (July 2, 2019). "'The Bachelorette,' 'The Code,' all others remain unchanged: Monday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on July 2, 2019. Retrieved July 2, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Welch, Alex (July 10, 2019). "'Grand Hotel,' 'Beat Shazam,' everything else unchanged: Monday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on July 10, 2019. Retrieved July 10, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Rejent, Joseph (July 16, 2019). "'The Bachelorette' adjusts up, 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' adjusts down: Monday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on July 16, 2019. Retrieved July 16, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Welch, Alex (July 23, 2019). "'American Ninja Warrior,' 'Beat Shazam,' everything else unchanged : Monday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on July 23, 2019. Retrieved July 23, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Rejent, Joseph (July 30, 2019). "'Grand Hotel' adjusts down, all others unchanged: Monday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on July 30, 2019. Retrieved July 30, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- Welch, Alex (July 31, 2019). "'Holey Moley' rerun adjusts down: Tuesday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Archived from the original on August 1, 2019. Retrieved July 31, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Bachelorette Bombshell! Jed Wyatt's Ex Says They Were Dating When He Went on the Show". People. June 18, 2019. Archived from the original on June 21, 2019. Retrieved June 21, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Who Is Scott's Girlfriend? 'The Bachelorette' Contestant Has Some Explaining To Do". Romper. May 13, 2019. Archived from the original on June 21, 2019. Retrieved June 21, 2019. Cite uses deprecated parameter