Upper Shaver Falls
|Upper Shaver Falls|
|Total height||3 m (9.8 ft)|
|Total width||1.8 m (5.9 ft)|
Nearby attractions include the Bruce Trail, Dundas Valley Conservation Area, The Hermitage, Fieldcote Memorial Park & Museum, Royal Botanical Gardens, Dundurn Castle, Crooks Hollow Conservation Area, Christie Lake Conservation Area, Tiffany Falls, Iroquoia Heights Conservation Area.
Inaccessible with no permission from owner. Just a few metres south of Shaver Falls.
- "Hamilton Naturalist's Club: Protecting Nature since 1919". (www.hamiltonnature.org/). Retrieved 2008-08-14.
- Hamilton Waterfalls and Cascades: Research & Inventory Report, 2nd Edition. Hamilton Conservation Authority. November 2007.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hamilton, Ontario.|
- Hamilton- "The Waterfall Capital of the World" (www.cityofwaterfalls.ca)
- Bruce Trail (www.brucetrail.org)
- Vintage Postcards: Waterfalls in and around Hamilton, Ontario
- Hamilton Waterfall Map PDF. (http://map.hamilton.ca)
- Map: Hamilton Waterfalls (www.hamiltonnature.org)
|This Ontario geographical article about a location in the Golden Horseshoe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|