|Type||Complex Ribbon Cascade|
|Total height||12 m (39 ft)|
|Total width||2.5 m (8.2 ft)|
Nearby attractions include the Bruce Trail, Albion Falls, Mount Albion Conservation Area, Felker's Falls, Felker's Falls Conservation Area, King's Forest Golf Course, Mohawk Sports Park, Mohawk 4 Ice Centre, Glendale Golf Course, Escarpment Rail Trail, Battlefield House Museum.
From QEW take the Centennial Parkway exit and follow this road south. Turn right onto King Street East and then left on Greenhill Avenue and follow the Bruce Trail towards the escarpment brow until you see the waterfall. (Opposite of 743 Greenhill Avenue)
- "Hamilton- Waterfall Capital of the World". (www.cityofwaterfalls.ca). Retrieved 2008-08-18.
- "Hamilton Naturalist's Club: Protecting Nature since 1919". (www.hamiltonnature.org/). Retrieved 2008-08-18.
- Hamilton Waterfalls and Cascades: Research & Inventory Report, 2nd Edition. Hamilton Conservation Authority. November 2007.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hamilton, Ontario.|
- Hamilton- "The Waterfall Capital of the World" (www.cityofwaterfalls.ca)
- Bruce Trail (www.brucetrail.org)
- Vintage Postcards: Waterfalls in and around Hamilton, Ontario
- Hamilton Waterfall Map PDF. (http://map.hamilton.ca)
- Map: Hamilton Waterfalls (www.hamiltonnature.org)
|This Ontario geographical article about a location in the Golden Horseshoe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|