|September 2019 +/-|
|Cape Town 19||September 1, 2019|
|SoCal wiknic||September 1, 2019|
|Malaysia-Thailand 1||September 5, 2019|
|London 146||September 8, 2019|
|Cluj, Romania||September 9, 2019|
|Oxford 76||September 15, 2019|
|October 2019 +/-|
|BLT @ NYC||October 1, 2019|
|BLT @ NYC||October 2, 2019|
|Cape Town 20||October 5, 2019|
|London 147||October 13, 2019|
|San Diego 45||October 13, 2019|
|San Diego 46||October 27, 2019|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
For meetups in other languages, see the list on Meta
- What: Wikimeetup Dijanpur — June 2012
- When: Friday, 8 June, 2012 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
- Where: Caritas, Dinajpur
- Who: Wikipedians from any part of Bangladesh or the world and anyone who is interested in Wikipedia! Meet-up is open for all, those like Bangla or any local language of Bangladesh to be flourished through Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects. If you are interested in coming, add your name below with ~~~.
The Wikipedia Dhaka meetup is a regular get together of wikipedians (contributors and users) to meet up up, discuss, share experiences, outreach and advocacy of wikipedia. The meetups are intended to be structured as follows — Introductions, a few focused talks by wikipedians to share experience/expertise followed by demos and open discussions on topics of common interest, strategic planning about Wikimedia projects in Bangladesh, introducing Shantali Wikipedia in Wikimedia Incubator and introduction of newly created chapter Wikimedia Bangladesh.
Pre-meeting discussions on the talk page please.
Date and Venue
- Friday, 8 June 2012, 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM BST
- Caritas, Dinajpur
- Dinajpur Sadar, Dinajpur
- — T.
Please list external links announcing the meet-up here.
Meeting coverage/Post-meetup summary/Blogs/News
- Tweet or post at Google Plus with