|January 2019 +/-|
|London 138||January 13, 2019|
|Seattle Wikipedia Day — Curating images from Asahel Curtis & Seattle||January 15, 2019|
|Stanford Wikipedia Day||January 15, 2019|
|Minnesota Wikipedia Day||January 19, 2019|
|Oxford 68||January 20, 2019|
|Brunei Darussalam 1||January 25, 2019|
|Chicago Wikipedia Day||January 26, 2019|
|February 2019 +/-|
|San Diego 38 @ Mission Valley||February 3, 2019|
|BLT @ Staten Island||February 9, 2019|
|London 139||February 10, 2019|
|Full Meetup Calendar|
- What: Wikimeetup Dijanpur — June 2012
- When: Friday, 8 June, 2012 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
- Where: Caritas, Dinajpur
- Who: Wikipedians from any part of Bangladesh or the world and anyone who is interested in Wikipedia! Meet-up is open for all, those like Bangla or any local language of Bangladesh to be flourished through Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects. If you are interested in coming, add your name below with ~~~.
The Wikipedia Dhaka meetup is a regular get together of wikipedians (contributors and users) to meet up up, discuss, share experiences, outreach and advocacy of wikipedia. The meetups are intended to be structured as follows — Introductions, a few focused talks by wikipedians to share experience/expertise followed by demos and open discussions on topics of common interest, strategic planning about Wikimedia projects in Bangladesh, introducing Shantali Wikipedia in Wikimedia Incubator and introduction of newly created chapter Wikimedia Bangladesh.
Pre-meeting discussions on the talk page please.
Date and Venue
- Friday, 8 June 2012, 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM BST
- Caritas, Dinajpur
- Dinajpur Sadar, Dinajpur
- — T.
Please list external links announcing the meet-up here.
Meeting coverage/Post-meetup summary/Blogs/News
- Tweet or post at Google Plus with