Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Please direct any additional comments to the current talk page.|
- 8th August 2015
- 11am - Noon: Introduction to becoming a Wikipedia Editor
- 1pm - 4pm: Updating and adding your own Wikipedia articles
- 35 Cambridge Tce, Wellington New Zealand
- Participants: No Wikipedia editing experience necessary; as needed throughout the event, tutoring will be provided for Wikipedia newcomers. Female editors are particularly encouraged to attend.
- RSVP: For catering purposes, please RSVP by signing your username below. If you are unfamiliar with Wikipedia, you might try this training module which will help explain a lot of things, including how to add your signature.
- Cost: Free! WiFi, light refreshments and great referencing resources will be provided. Please bring a laptop with you
Please add your Wikipedia username to the appropriate section below (signatures are created by saving four tildes [~] in a row). If you haven't edited Wikipedia before, we will help you register for a new Wikipedia editing account on the day-of.