Wikipedia:Meetup/Charlottesville/ArtAndFeminism 2016/Nancy Murphy Spicer Studio
|When and Where|
|Date:||Friday, March 4, 2016|
|Time:||11:00 am – 5:30 pm EDT|
|Address:||134 10th Street NW|
Launched in 2014, Art+Feminism is a campaign to improve coverage of women and the arts on Wikipedia, and to encourage feminist editorship. On March 4, 2016, in honor of Women's History Month, join us for a communal updating of Wikipedia entries on feminist artists, feminist curatorial practices, feminist art pedagogy, and other subjects related to contemporary art and feminism absent from Wikipedia.
- Date: Friday, March 4, 2016
- Time: 11:00 am – 5:30 pm EDT
- Location: 134 10th Street NW, Studio 2, Charlottesville, Virginia, USA
- Hosts: Nancy Murphy Spicer & Liz Peak
Please bring a laptop and power cord with you! Also your lunch or snacks to share and an extra power strip if you have one!
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to ArtAndFeminism_2016.|
Participants - Sign Up Here!
Sign here to help us learn more about how users interact with Wikipedia! If you sign up, we can observe how your username uses the Wikimedia projects during and after this event. This will help us to better measure the effectiveness of this event and similar programs. This means that your publicly available activity and the information you share with us during this event may be processed by the Wikimedia Foundation, Art+Feminism, and the organizers of the local event, and may be transferred to or from the US and other countries that may not have the same level of privacy regulation that your country does. However, we will not share your information with third parties or publicly unless it's in aggregated or anonymized form.
Prior to the event:
- Do you have a Wikipedia User Name?
- No? Create a Wikipedia account
- Yes? Go to Step #2
- Sign up! Add your Wikipedia User Name to this section by clicking the blue button below (follow instructions). Your name will be added to the bottom of this page