Wikipedia:Meetup/Philadelphia/ArtAndFeminism 2016/Philadelphia Museum of Art Library
|When and Where|
|Date||Saturday, March 5, 2016|
|Time||1:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT|
|Address||Philadelphia Museum of Art Library|
Perelman Building Reading Room
2525 Pennsylvania Avenue
|City, State||Philadelphia, PA 19130|
The Wikipedia Training and Edit-a-thon will take place in the Philadelphia Museum of Art Library Reading Room, located in the Perelman Building.
- Date: Saturday, March 5, 2016
- Time: 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
- Location: Philadelphia Museum of Art Library, Perelman Building Reading Room, 2525 Pennsylvania Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19130
Please bring a laptop with you!
List of articles to edit
Below is a list of articles that would benefit from edits and expansion during the edit-a-thon, but you are welcome to
work on anything you like.
Please note: This is a crowdsourced list. You can help us by adding to it!
- See also: Wikipedia:Meetup/ArtAndFeminism/Tasks
- Emily Clayton Bishop
- Delia Cancela
-  (1865-1955), Sculptor, worked with Augustus Saint-Gaudens
- Mary Florence Curran
- Marine Hugonnier
- George Maciunas , poet, partner of
- Lezley Saar
- Jenny Sabin, biology, computation, knitting, Philadelphia-based architect
- Gwendolyn DuBois Shaw
- Jennifer Levonian
Resources for editing
- Gender gap resources.
- An experiment - grade your work. See Smallbones
Alphabetical by first letter
- Adelaide Deming -- Ser Amantio di Nicolao (talk), Mary Mark Ockerbloom (talk)
- Adrian Piper -- Sophieohlethowits (talk)
- Barbara Chase-Riboud -- Zenmasterjustin (talk)
- Dalila Puzzovio -- CarrieTK (talk)
- Edith Woodman Burroughs -- Mary Mark Ockerbloom (talk)
- Florine Stettheimer -- Hazeltress (talk)
- Julie Freeman -- Smallbones (talk)
- Venice Biennale -- Sophieohlethowits (talk)
Alphabetical by first letter
- Angélique Mezzara -- Mary Mark Ockerbloom (talk)
- Gaby cepeda -- Tubini (talk) -- not even a stub
- Jeanine Durning -- Ashergray (talk)
- Jennifer Levonian -- Adriobi (talk), Karinanw (talk)
- Kerstin Brätsch -- BettyLondon (talk)
- Mary Florence Curran -- Rosechiango (talk), Mary Mark Ockerbloom (talk)
- Sarah Michelson -- Gezamakari (talk)
- Susan Rethorst -- Ashergray (talk)
- Gwendolyn DuBois Shaw -- Ashergray (talk), Echo Rococo (talk), Mary Mark Ockerbloom (talk)
- Jessica Lagunas -- Adriobi (talk)
- Draft:Daniela Salvioni -- Karinanw (talk) -- Declined
- Delia Cancela -- Rbsieber (talk), Mary Mark Ockerbloom (talk)
- TigerCatMeow (talk), Mary Mark Ockerbloom (talk) --
- User:Echo Rococo/sandbox -- this is also Gwendolyn DuBois Shaw -- Echo Rococo (talk)
- User:Echo Rococo/Linda Fernandez -- Echo Rococo (talk)
- "Emily Clayton Bishop". Find A Grave. Retrieved 3 March 2016.
- Mace, Shay A. "Emily Clayton Bishop, Young Sculptor, Dead. Special to the New York Times". Smithsburg. Retrieved 3 March 2016.
- "Martha Jackson Cornwell". Find a Grave. Retrieved 28 February 2016.
- Leonard, John William (1914). Woman's Who's who of America: A Biographical Dictionary of Contemporary Women of the United States and Canada, 1914-1915. American commonwealth Company. p. 207. Retrieved 28 February 2016.
- "Mary Curran Papers : Historical Note". Philalphia Museum of Art. Retrieved 3 March 2016.
- "MOMA: Experimental women in flux". MoMA.org. Retrieved 3 March 2016.
- "Photographs of the Marjorie Martinet School of Art". George Glazer Gallery.
- Fitzgerald, Jean. "A Finding Aid to the Beatrice Fenton Papers, 1836-1984, bulk 1890-1978, in the Archives of American Art by Jean Fitzgerald". Archives of American Art.
- "Family Legacies: The Art of Betye, Lezley, and Alison Saar". Art Daily. 2006.
- Kats, Anna. "Jenny Sabin". Metropolis Magazine (October 2014). Retrieved 23 December 2015.
- "Gwendolyn DuBois Shaw". University of Pennsylvania. Retrieved 3 March 2016.
- "Jennifer Levonian". Retrieved 5 March 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to ArtAndFeminism 2016.|
Participants - Sign Up Here!
Sign here to help us learn more about how users interact with Wikipedia! If you sign up, we can observe how your username uses the Wikimedia projects during and after this event. This will help us to better measure the effectiveness of this event and similar programs. This means that your publicly available activity and the information you share with us during this event may be processed by the Wikimedia Foundation, Art+Feminism, and the organizers of the local event, and may be transferred to or from the US and other countries that may not have the same level of privacy regulation that your country does. However, we will not share your information with third parties or publicly unless it's in aggregated or anonymized form.
Prior to the event:
- Do you have a Wikipedia User Name?
- No? Create a Wikipedia account
- Yes? Go to Step #2
- Sign up! Add your Wikipedia User Name to this section by clicking the blue button below (follow instructions). Your name will be added to the bottom of this page
- adriobi (talk)
- Ashergray (talk)
- BettyLondon (talk) 20:46, 7 February 2016 (UTC)
- CarrieTK (talk)
- Gezamakari (talk) 21:44, 5 March 2016 (UTC)
- Hazeltress (talk)
- Karinanw (talk) 15:44, 12 February 2016 (UTC)
- Mary Mark Ockerbloom (talk) 16:47, 25 January 2016 (UTC)
- Melfred904 (talk) 19:23, 4 March 2016 (UTC)
- Rbsieber (talk) 17:09, 14 January 2016 (UTC)
- Rosechiango (talk) 15:44, 12 February 2016 (UTC)
- Sophie Ohlet-Howits (talk) 23:37, 5 March 2016 (UTC)
- Alison Miner (talk) 13:42, 5 March 2016 (UTC)
- Echo Rococo (talk)