|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|No. of offices||17|
|No. of lawyers||160+ partners and over 900 people worldwide|
|Major practice areas||Private client
|Revenue||£113.3 million (2011/12)|
|Profit per equity partner||£383,325 (2011/12)|
|Date founded||1896 (London)|
|Company type||Limited liability partnership|
Withers LLP is an international law firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom, with offices in the United States, Europe, Asia, and the Caribbean. Withers specializes in tax, trust and estate planning, as well as litigation, employment, family law, and other legal issues facing high-net-worth individuals. Withers represents a significant number of the wealthiest individuals and families in the United States, Europe and Asia. In the United Kingdom alone Withers acts for over a quarter of the individuals included in the Sunday Times Rich List.
Withers was founded in London, England in 1896. In 2002, Withers merged with the New Haven, Connecticut-based law firm Bergman, Horowitz & Reynolds to form Withers Bergman LLP in the United States and Withers LLP in the United Kingdom and the rest of the world. Withers has represented mostly high-profile celebrity, like clients, such as Britney Spears.
Withers has offices in London, Geneva, Milan, Zürich, New York City, New Haven, Greenwich, CT, Hong Kong, British Virgin Islands, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Rancho Santa Fe, San Diego, Tokyo, Australia, and Singapore.
Withers's notable clients include the American Cancer Society, British Olympic Foundation, British Red Cross Society, Capital One Bank, Columbia University, Diadora, Gianfranco Ferre, Max Mara, Moschino, Renault F1, Royal Bank of Canada, Valentino, Vera Wang, Vivienne Westwood, Britney Spears and Yale University.
Withers has been recognized as one of the best law firms in the United States and United Kingdom by U.S. News & World Report and Legal 500. In addition, Withers has been ranked as one of The Sunday Times's 2012 Best Companies to Work For.
- "Withers Worldwide". Withers Worldwide. Retrieved 2012-10-02.
- "Withers sees PEP climb 19% as Ince reports increase in revenue". Legal Week. 16 July 2012. Retrieved 2012-11-24.
- "Withers Bergman LLP/Withers LLP - Law Firm Withers Bergman LLP/Withers LLP Overview". martindale.com. Retrieved 2012-10-02.
- "U.S. News - Best Lawyers - Withers Bergman, LLP". Bestlawfirms.usnews.com. Retrieved 2012-10-02.
- "Withers, LLP - Firm Overview | Best Law Firms - U.S. News - Best Lawyers". bestlawfirms.usnews.com. Retrieved 2015-03-07.
- "Legal500". Legal500. Retrieved 2012-10-02.
- "Withers and Reed Smith join best employer list as six law firms feature". Legalweek. 2012-03-05. Retrieved 2012-10-02.