This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Brisbane, California, United States|
Brad Stewart, Chairman & CEO|
Mark Long, EVP & CFO
James Henderson, President Commercial Operations
Gregg Slow, Chief Client Officer
XOJET is an on-demand private jet charter company based in Brisbane, California, with a 24/7 operations center at McClellan Airfield near Sacramento, California and sales offices located in New York City, New York, Newport, California, and Palm Beach, Florida.
XOJET offers private jet customers access via on-demand ad-hoc charter or membership programs, as well as a fixed-price membership program that is an alternative to jet card and fractional ownership, in the same market as competitors NetJets and FlexJet.
XOJET was founded in 2006 as a private jet charter company with customers purchasing a set number of flight hours to use per year similar to Fractional ownership. From 2009 the company started to operate fixed-price one-way charters between major cities in the United States, at first between the east and west coasts but later extended to other cities.
As of June 2017, it was planning to open an additional sales office in Palm Beach, Florida and introduce new and updated Preferred and Elite Programs that will continue the company's focus on increasing the brokerage part of its business. It currently has approximately 1,200 customers in its two programs.
In July 2017, XOJET launched Select Access, a new $50,000 level. It also added Light and Mid-Size type jets to its Elite Access program and instituted membership and monthly fees. 
In August 2017, XOJET said it had opened an office in Palm Beach to expand its brokerage business. 
In December 2017, XOJET said it had expanded its safety programs and support in response to continued strong growth. 
In February 2017, XOJET said it had retained Perella Weinberg Partners to explore financial options, including a possible sale or merger. 
On September 20, 2018, Vista Global, the parent company of VistaJet said it had reached an agreement to acquire the fleet and commercial operations of XOJET 
The company offers a number of private jet charter programs that allow customers to choose their arrival and departure points, then book if the flight is available. 
- Cave, Andrew. "Share My Plane: Can XOJet Join Uber and Airbnb In The Sharing Economy?". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- Robb Report, A Better Way of Flying Private, Retrieved February 19, 2016
- All Business, Transcontinental Charter Market Leader XOJET Launches $19,000 Fixed Price Coast-to-Coast Package, Retrieved November 15, 2010
- https://privatejetcardcomparisons.com/2017/12/14/xojet-expands-its-safety-programs-and-support/ . Private Jet Card Comparisons
- https://privatejetcardcomparisons.com/2018/02/15/xojet-retains-perella-weinberg-partners-to-explore-financial-options/ Private Jet Card Comparisons
- Private Jet Card Comparisons https://privatejetcardcomparisons.com/2018/09/20/vistajet-parent-vista-global-acquires-xojets-fleet-and-commercial-operations/
- Bloomberg, The Private Jet That Feels Like a Fighter Jet. Retrieved March 20, 2015
- "XOJet Celebrates Ten Year Anniversary with Record Growth". www.sherpareport.com. Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- WSJ Market Watch, XOJET Announces XOJET Elite Access(TM)--The Next Generation in Guaranteed Private Jet Programs, Retrieved March 30, 2012