Zuojhen District, Tainan
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Zuojhen District in Tainan City
|• Total||75 km2 (29 sq mi)|
|• Density||64/km2 (170/sq mi)|
The district consists of Guanghe, Ronghe, Zuozhen, Zhongzheng, Muguang, Neizhuang, Dengshan, Ganglin, Caoshan and Erliao Village.
- Ancient Woods of Hengshan Ancestors
- Cailiao Fossil Museum
- Caoshan Moon World
- Luo Lai-Shou Museum
- Museum of Natural History
- Oyster Glass Window
- Yanshuei Keng Bubbling Mud
- "District Office". Tainan City Government Global Website. 3 June 2016. Retrieved 23 July 2019.
Zuojhen District Office
- "首頁". 區公所-左鎮區. Retrieved 24 July 2019.
Tainan City Zuojhen District Office
- Zuojhen (Variant - V) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- "CDC confirms ninth indigenous dengue patient in Tainan". Taipei Times. 14 July 2019. Retrieved 23 July 2019.
An 89-year-old man living in the mountainous Ronghe Borough (榮和) of Zuojhen District (左鎮) developed a fever on Wednesday, the centers said.
- Chaohsing Huang, Chipang Lu, Yishan Chen (2018). "Involving Community Volunteers in Recording Deterioration of Buildings After Disaster". July Press Journal Systems. Retrieved 24 July 2019.
As people had to go to Zuojhen District from Yujing and the day of workshop bumped into busy farming seasons, participants of the forth[sic] workshop were fewer.CS1 maint: Uses authors parameter (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 5 December 2018. Retrieved 5 December 2018.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 21 February 2014. Retrieved 9 February 2014.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zuojhen District, Tainan.|
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|