Zuojhen District in Tainan City
|• Total||75 km2 (29 sq mi)|
|• Density||64/km2 (170/sq mi)|
After the handover of Taiwan from Japan to the Republic of China in 1945, Zuojhen was organized as a rural township of Tainan County. On 25 December 2010, Tainan County was merged with Tainan City and Zuojhen was upgraded to a district of the city.
The district consists of Guanghe, Ronghe, Zuozhen, Zhongzheng, Muguang, Neizhuang, Dengshan, Ganglin, Caoshan and Erliao Village.
- Tainan City Zuojhen Fossil Park
- Ancient Woods of Hengshan Ancestors
- Cailiao Fossil Museum
- Caoshan Moon World
- Luo Lai-Shou Museum
- Museum of Natural History
- Oyster Glass Window
- Yanshuei Keng Bubbling Mud
- "District Office". Tainan City Government Global Website. 3 June 2016. Retrieved 23 July 2019.
Zuojhen District Office
- "首頁". 區公所-左鎮區. Retrieved 24 July 2019.
Tainan City Zuojhen District Office
- "District Chief". Eastern District Office, Tainan. Retrieved 21 October 2019.
Confidential Secretary and Section Chief of the Township Office of Zuojhen District, Tainan County
- Zuojhen (Variant - V) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- "CDC confirms ninth indigenous dengue patient in Tainan". Taipei Times. 14 July 2019. Retrieved 23 July 2019.
An 89-year-old man living in the mountainous Ronghe Borough (榮和) of Zuojhen District (左鎮) developed a fever on Wednesday, the centers said.
- 1.7-鄉鎮市區戶口數 [Population for Township and District]. Ministry of the Interior (in Chinese and English). August 2020. Retrieved 21 September 2020.
左鎮區 Zuojhen District 74.9025 1,918 4,598 2,594 2,004 129.44 2.40 61
- "Zuojhen Township". Archived from the original on 21 February 2014. Retrieved 9 February 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Zuojhen District, Tainan.|
|Look up Zuojhen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|