|Elevation||180 m (590 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Bilsi is located at  It has an average elevation of 180 metres (590 feet)..
As of 2010 India census, Bilsi had a population of 26,320. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Bilsi has an average literacy rate of 45%, lower than the national average of 59.5%; with male literacy of 52% and female literacy of 37%. 18% of the population is under 6 years of age.
There are several available banks in the city:
- State Bank of India (with ATM)
- Bank of Baroda (ATM)
- Punjab National Bank (ATM)
- Sarva U.P Gramin Bank
- Oriental Bank Of Commerce
Bilsi is strategically located and is well connected by road. It is situated on State Highway no 51 Badaun - Bijnor.
Schools and Academic Education
- Green Field Junior High School
- Nanhu Mal Jain Inter College
- Budhsen Varshney Higher secondary school
- Mahesh Bal Vidhya Mandir Inter College
- Arya Kanya Inter College
- Sadhu Panna Lal Inter College
- Gaushala Saraswati Shishu/Vidya Mandir
- Jwala Prasad Jain
- Shishu Shiksha Sadan School
- N.A Inter College
- Maharana Pratap Government College
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Bilsi
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.