|Founded||1973 in Cape Girardeau, Missouri|
|Headquarters||Creve Coeur, Missouri|
Drury Hotels, LLC, or Drury Hotels is a family-owned and operated Creve Coeur, Missouri-based corporation. The chain operates under the names Drury Inn, Drury Inn and Suites, Drury Suites, and Pear Tree Inn. It was founded in 1973 by the owner of a plastering company. The first Drury hotel, the family's first rooms-only concept, was located in Sikeston, Missouri. The Drury Development Corporation had been founded in 1959 with the family building its first hotel in 1962 in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, as a 108-room Holiday Inn. Drury Hotels has also operated a few non-Drury hotels. In the 1990s, the chain introduced a third brand, Thrifty Inn.
In 1973, the first Drury Inn was built in Sikeston, Missouri, with a rate of $10.88 a night for the first floor, $9.99 for the second floor and $8.88 for the third floor.
- Staff (24 July 2013). "Drury Hotels wins J.D. Power award". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- Tom Neumeyer, Frank Nickell, Joel P. Rhodes (2004). Historic Cape Giardeau: An Illustrated History. San Antonio, Texas: The Cape Girardeau Chamber of Commerce. p. 116-118. 1-893619-39-7.
- Jakle, John A.; Sculle, Keith A.; Rogers, Jefferson S. (1996). The Motel in America. Johns Hopkins University Press. p. 217. ISBN 0-8018-5383-4.
- "James Drury obituary". Retrieved 2013-12-07.
- "Bob Drury, part owner of Drury Hotels, CEO of Drury Southwest, dies". Retrieved 2013-12-07.
- "Robert Drury obituary". Retrieved 2013-12-07.
|This article about a hotel or resort in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|