Plan B Entertainment
|Industry||Motion pictures, Entertainment|
|Headquarters||9150 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, California, U.S.
Plan B Entertainment Inc., more commonly known as Plan B is an American film production company founded in 2002 by Brad Pitt, Brad Grey, and Jennifer Aniston. In 2006, after Pitt and Aniston separated, and Grey became the CEO of Paramount Pictures, Pitt became the sole owner of the company. It currently holds a release deal with Paramount Pictures, along with Warner Bros. and 20th Century Fox. The president of the company was for years Dede Gardner, but she and Pitt recently named Jeremy Kleiner Gardner's co-president.
- Troy (2004)
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (2005)
- The Departed (2006)
- Running with Scissors (2006)
- Year of the Dog (2007)
- A Mighty Heart (2007)
- The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007)
- Pretty/Handsome (TV) (2008)
- The Private Lives of Pippa Lee (2009)
- The Time Traveler's Wife (2009)
- Kick-Ass (2010)
- Eat, Pray, Love (2010)
- Undaunted Courage (2011)
- The Tree of Life (2011)
- Moneyball (2011)
- Killing Them Softly (2012)
- World War Z (2013)
- Kick-Ass 2 (2013)
- 12 Years a Slave (2013) 
- The Normal Heart (2014)
- Selma (2014)
- Resurrection (TV) (2014)
- By the Sea (2015)
- True Story (2015)
- The Lost City of Z (TBA)
- Untitled Vlad the Impaler Biopic (TBA)
- The Rainbow Troops (TBA)
- Wytches (TBA)
- Cobra: The Space Pirate (TBA)
- The Big Short ' TBA 
- The OA (TV) (2016) 
- "Plan B Entertainment Inc.". Manta.
- Kroll, Justin (May 22, 2013). "Jeremy Kleiner Tapped as Co-President of Plan B Entertainment". Variety.
- "12 YEARS A SLAVE Synopsis and Poster". Collider.com. 2011-11-02. Retrieved 2012-04-18.
- "Netflix Greenlights ‘The OA’ Reuniting Brit Marling And Zal Batmanglij". Deadline. March 5, 2015. Retrieved March 5, 2015.
- Hayes, Dade (December 15, 2006). "Golden Boy Shines Behind the Scenes". Daily Variety.
|This article about an American film distributor or production company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|