This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Developer(s)||AT&T and Vizible|
AT&T Pogo was a Mozilla Firefox based web browser developed by AT&T and Vizible. A private beta was released to a limited number of users, but the project has been terminated when Vizible sold its intellectual property to Open Text.
Features that were present in the private beta release included:
- Ability to create multiple home pages.
- Visual tab pages displaying a thumbnail for each open page.
- Visual method for managing Internet bookmarks.
- Visual method for viewing and managing internet history.
- Search feature for finding bookmarks and history items.
- Needleman, Rafe (April 17, 2008). "AT&T launches its own browser, Pogo". CNET. Retrieved 11 December 2009.
- Needleman, Rafe (June 19, 2008). "AT&T Beta invites". CNET. Retrieved 11 December 2009.
- Sauer, Peter (June 19, 2008). "Invites for AT&T's Pogo Browser". The Washington Post. Retrieved 26 April 2010.
- "AT&T Pogo 3-D browser".
- "AT&T Pogo - Pitch & Demo".
|This Web-software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|