Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is written like a manual or guidebook. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
126.96.36.199 / August 7, 2018
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
- Firefox-based: IceDragon 61 is based on the Firefox 61 codebase. It provides detection for Firefox hard-coded plugin installations.[dead link]
- SiteInspector: Comodo's SiteInspector malware detection system is integrated into IceDragon. SiteInspector's link scanning feature allows one to check whether a web page is malicious before they visit that page.
- SecureDNS service: IceDragon offers Comodo's Secure DNS Service to users as an alternative to using their Internet Service Provider. This is intended to produce faster page loads and safer browsing because SecureDNS references a real-time block list (RBL) of malicious websites.
- Social media integration: IceDragon provides a button that allows one to instantly share a web page with their Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn friends.
- Portable: IceDragon provides a portable option during installation. This feature was briefly removed with version 38, but returned in a subsequent sequential update.
- Comodo Dragon – based on Chromium/Google's Chrome, also from Comodo Group
- Comodo Internet Security
- Comodo System Utilities
- Comodo Mobile Security
- Comodo SSL
- "Comodo IceDragon v188.8.131.52 is now available for download". Retrieved 15 October 2018.
- Thornton, Bob (23 July 2012). "Comodo IceDragon 184.108.40.206". PC Advisor.co.uk. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "Comodo IceDragon Browser: Review and Download". thewindowsclub.com. 22 July 2012. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "Comodo IceDragon 220.127.116.11". Downloadcrew.com. 31 January 2013. Retrieved 25 February 2013.