Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is written like a manual or guidebook. (October 2018)
188.8.131.52 (June 19, 2019)
184.108.40.206 RC (May 23, 2019)
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
- Firefox-based: IceDragon 61 is based on the Firefox 61 codebase. It provides detection for Firefox hard-coded plugin installations.
- SiteInspector: Comodo's SiteInspector malware detection system is integrated into IceDragon. SiteInspector's link scanning feature allows one to check whether a web page is malicious before they visit that page.
- SecureDNS service: IceDragon offers Comodo's Secure DNS Service to users as an alternative to using their Internet Service Provider. This is intended to produce faster page loads and safer browsing because SecureDNS references a real-time block list (RBL) of malicious websites.
- Social media integration: IceDragon provides a button that allows one to instantly share a web page with one's Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn friends.
- Portable installation: IceDragon provides a portable option during installation. This feature was briefly removed with version 38, but returned in a subsequent sequential update.
- Comodo Cybersecurity
- Comodo Dragon – based on Chromium/Google's Chrome, also from Comodo Group
- Comodo Internet Security
- Comodo System Utilities
- Comodo Mobile Security
- "Comodo IceDragon v220.127.116.11 is now available for download". Comodo Group. 2019-06-19. Retrieved 2019-06-19.
- "Comodo IceDragon v18.104.22.168 RC is now available for testing". Comodo Group. 2019-02-19. Retrieved 2019-02-21.
- Thornton, Bob (23 July 2012). "Comodo IceDragon 22.214.171.124". PC Advisor.co.uk. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "Comodo IceDragon Browser: Review and Download". thewindowsclub.com. 22 July 2012. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "Comodo IceDragon 126.96.36.199". Downloadcrew.com. 31 January 2013. Retrieved 25 February 2013.