From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
188.8.131.52 / January 2017
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
- Firefox-based: IceDragon 50 is based on the Firefox 50 codebase. It provides detection for Firefox hard-coded plugin installations.
- SiteInspector: Comodo's SiteInspector malware detection system is integrated into IceDragon. SiteInspector's link scanning feature allows one to check whether a web page is malicious before they visit that page.
- SecureDNS service: IceDragon offers Comodo's Secure DNS Service to users as an alternative to using their Internet Service Provider. This is intended to produce faster page loads and safer browsing because SecureDNS references a real-time block list (RBL) of malicious websites.
- Social media integration: IceDragon provides a button that allows one to instantly share a web page with their Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn friends.
- Portable: IceDragon provides a portable option during installation. This feature was briefly removed with version 38, but returned in a previous sequential update.
- Comodo Dragon – based on Chromium/Google's Chrome, also from Comodo Group
- Comodo Internet Security
- Comodo System Utilities
- Comodo Mobile Security
- Comodo SSL
- "Comodo Ice Dragon 184.108.40.206 Released". Retrieved 28 January 2017.
- Thornton, Bob (23 July 2012). "Comodo IceDragon 220.127.116.11". PC Advisor.co.uk. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "Comodo IceDragon Browser: Review and Download". thewindowsclub.com. 22 July 2012. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "Comodo IceDragon 18.104.22.168". Downloadcrew.com. 31 January 2013. Retrieved 25 February 2013.