From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
18.104.22.168/ April 2016
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
- Firefox-based: IceDragon 40 is based on Firefox 22.214.171.124. It provides detection for Firefox hard-coded plugin installations.
- SiteInspector: Comodo's SiteInspector malware detection system is integrated into IceDragon. SiteInspector's link scanning feature allows one to check whether a web page is malicious before they actually visit that page.
- SecureDNS service: IceDragon offers Comodo's Secure DNS Service to users as an alternative to using their Internet Service Provider. This is intended to produce faster page loads and safer browsing because SecureDNS references a real-time block list (RBL) of harmful websites.
- Social media integration: IceDragon provides a button that allows one to instantly share a web page with their Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn friends.
- Portable: IceDragon provides a portable option during installation. This feature was briefly removed with version 38, but returned in a later update.
- Comodo Dragon – based on Chromium/Google's Chrome, also from Comodo Group
- Comodo Internet Security
- Comodo System Utilities
- Comodo Mobile Security
- Comodo SSL
- Downloadcrew.com, January 31, 2013
- Softpedia.com, January 3, 2013
- TheWindowsClub.com, July 22, 2012
- PCAdvisor.co.uk, July 23, 2012