This article is written like a manual or guidebook. (January 2022)
184.108.40.206 / 19 June 2019
220.127.116.11 / 22 May 2019
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
- Firefox-based: IceDragon 61 is based on the Firefox 61 codebase. It provides detection for Firefox hard-coded plugin installations.
- SiteInspector: Comodo's SiteInspector malware detection system is integrated into IceDragon. SiteInspector's link scanning feature allows one to check whether a web page is malicious before they visit that page.
- SecureDNS service: IceDragon offers Comodo's Secure DNS Service to users as an alternative to using their Internet Service Provider. This is intended to produce faster page loads and safer browsing because SecureDNS references a real-time block list (RBL) of malicious websites.
- Comodo Cybersecurity
- Comodo Dragon – based on Chromium/Google's Chrome, also from Comodo Group
- Comodo Internet Security
- Comodo System Utilities
- Comodo Mobile Security
- Thornton, Bob (23 July 2012). "Comodo IceDragon 18.104.22.168". PC Advisor.co.uk. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "Comodo IceDragon Browser: Review and Download". thewindowsclub.com. 22 July 2012. Retrieved 25 February 2013.
- "Comodo IceDragon 22.214.171.124". Downloadcrew.com. 31 January 2013. Retrieved 25 February 2013.