|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Benjamin Isaac "Ben" Diskin (born August 25, 1982) is an American actor and voice actor. He is known for his roles as Numbuh 1 and Numbuh 2 in the animated series Codename: Kids Next Door, Sai in Naruto Shippuden, Humphrey in the Alpha and Omega sequels, and Eugene in Hey Arnold!.
He was born in Los Angeles County, California.
He has appeared in The Wonder Years, Hey Arnold!, Disney's Recess, Mr. Saturday Night, Kindergarten Cop, Baby Boom, and Just Like Dad. He also voiced Hahn in Avatar: The Last Airbender and Eddie J. Squirrel in Squirrel Boy. Diskin recently played Arashi Fuuma on Naruto, Sai in Naruto Shippuden, Kai Miyagusuku and Katao in Blood+, and Eddie Brock/Venom in The Spectacular Spider-Man. He is the current voice of the title character of the anime Stitch!. He will be voicing as Jay in the upcoming visual novel game Lovely Little Thieves, which is currently in the process through a kickstarter campaign.
Awards and nominations
- ^ Diskin, Ben. Exclusive: KHInsider Interviews Ben Diskin!. (Interview).
- ^ Ritter, Jeff (August 10, 2009). "DVD Review: The Spectacular Spider-Man: The Complete First Season". The Trades. Retrieved 25 December 2010.
- ^ "New Cast Announcement + Livestream Today!". Kickstarter. Hope Chapman (PangoDango Games). November 8, 2014. Retrieved November 8, 2014.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j "Anime Conji Guests - Ben Diskin". Anime Conji 2015. Retrieved 2015-04-05.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j "AnimeCon Arkansas 2015 guests". AnimeCon Arkansas 2015. Retrieved 2015-03-18.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o "Behind The Voice Actors – Benjamin Diskin". Behind The Voice Actors. January 27, 2010. Retrieved July 29, 2014. Green check mark indicates roles that have been verified by BTVA through closing credits screenshots.
- ^ "Viz Media Announces K TV Anime's Dub Cast". June 14, 2013. Retrieved July 16, 2014.
- ^ Benjamin Diskin [BenDiskin] (July 4, 2014). "Me and my Kill la Kill character, Takaharu Fukuroda" (Tweet). Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- ^ Netstryke [Netstryke] (May 5, 2015). "This Saturday... #HereComesTheZeni! @BenjaminDiskin is Kaneo "Zeni" Takarada! #KilllaKill Sat" (Tweet). Retweeted by Ben Diskin. Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- ^ http://snapthirty.com/2014/08/19/staz-attacks-in-blood-lads-first-dub-trailer/
- ^ "Viz Media Announces Blood Lad's English Dub Cast". May 16, 2014. Retrieved July 15, 2014.
- ^ "New Sailor Moon Dub Cast Revealed at Anime Expo". Anime News Network. 2014-07-05.
- ^ Diskin, Ben (April 23, 2015). "To those of you who correctly guessed that I was the voice of Death Gun, pat yourselves on the back. Then, immediately take BACK that back-pat for letting me fool you again!! XD". Facebook.
- ^ Benjamin Diskin [BenDiskin] (April 4, 2015). "Hey, guys! Check me out as Ginrou in Sword Art Online tonight on Toonami!! #SAOtoonami" (Tweet). Retrieved May 9, 2015.
- ^ "Aniplex USA to Release 1st Aldnoah.Zero Season 1 On BD/DVD with Dub, Sub". Anime News Network. 2015-06-06.
- ^ "Director of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Coming to AX for World Premiere of English dub". Anime Expo.org. Retrieved 2015-06-09.
- ^ "Viz Media Reveals More English Dub Cast for Sailor Moon R Anime". April 3, 2015. Retrieved April 4, 2015.
- ^ Mad Season 2 Episode 1 Closing Credits
- ^ The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange Season 1 Episode 19 Closing Credits
- ^ "TOME Episode 11: Year One by Chris Niosi". YouTube. 26 August 2014. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- ^ "Idiot's Array". Star Wars Rebels. January 19, 2015. Event occurs at 22:00. Disney XD.
- ^ Cavanaugh, Patrick. "Check out these Guest Voices from Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors". marvel.com. Marvel.com. Retrieved 6 September 2014.
- ^ Square Enix. "Final Fantasy XIII". Scene: Closing credits, 2:15 minutes in, Cocoon Inhabitants, Additional Voices.
- ^ Vicarious Visions (October 13, 2013). "Skylanders: Swap Force". Scene: closing credits, 8 minutes in, VO Production by Soundelux, Voice Actors.
- ^ Square Enix. "Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII". Scene: Closing credits, 5 minutes in, Voice Actors, Additional Voices.
- ^ Carbine Studios. "WildStar". NCSOFT. Scene: Credits, 2:45 in, Cast.
- ^ Benjamin Diskin [BenDiskin] (September 9, 2014). "Is it possible that you're the voice for Q-N-C in the new Sonic the hedgehog game Sonic Boom Rise... — It is. I am!" (Tweet). Retrieved June 26, 2015.
- ^ Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven instruction booklet