Calcethorpe with Kelstern
|Calcethorpe with Kelstern|
St Faith's church, Kelstern
|OS grid reference|
|• London||130 mi (210 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
Calcethorpe with Kelstern is a civil parish in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated west from the market town of Louth, and in the Lincolnshire Wolds, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The parish includes the hamlets of Calcethorpe to the south of Kelstern, and Lambcroft to the north. The Kelstern with Calcethorpe parish is now incorporated into the larger grouping of the Binbrook Group of Parishes.
Media related to Calcethorpe with Kelstern at Wikimedia Commons
- Kelly's Directory of Lincolnshire with the Port of Hull, 1885, p. 500
- Kelstern Archived 28 September 2011 at the Wayback Machine, binbrook.org.uk. Retrieved 29 August 2011
- "St Faith's church, Calcethorpe". Lincs to the Past. Lincolnshire Archives. Retrieved 29 August 2011.
- Historic England. "Calcethorpe (353068)". PastScape. Retrieved 29 August 2011.
- Historic England. "Deserted village (site of) N of Calcethorpe Manor Farm (1005012)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- Historic England. "Church of St Faith (1307119)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 22 July 2013.
- Kelstern, Genuki.org.uk. Retrieved 29 August 2011