St Mary's Church, East Barkwith
|East Barkwith shown within Lincolnshire|
|Population||373 (Including Panton. 2011)|
|OS grid reference|
|• London||125 mi (201 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||Market Rasen|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
East Barkwith is a village and civil parish in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated on the A157, and approximately 13 miles (21 km) north-east from the city and county town of Lincoln,
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 23 August 2015.
- "Church of St Mary, East Barkwith". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 27 June 2011.
- "East Barkwith CE School". Lincs to the Past. Lincolnshire Archives. Retrieved 27 June 2011.
- "East Barkwith". Disused stations - Site Record. Subterranea Britannica. Retrieved 27 June 2011.
- Historic England. "Panton (351448)". PastScape. Retrieved 27 June 2011.
- Hardwick in the Domesday Book. Retrieved 27 June 2011.
- Historic England. "Hardwick (1049145)". PastScape. Retrieved 27 June 2011.
- Media related to East Barkwith at Wikimedia Commons