From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about Lincolnshire village. For the process of minting coins, see Mint (coin). For the thoroughbred racehorse, see Minting (horse).
Minting shown within Lincolnshire
|OS grid reference|
|– London||120 mi (190 km) S|
|Civil parish||Minting and Gautby|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
A heritage walk around the village can be downloaded from the village website (see below).
- "Civil parish population 2011". Retrieved 21 August 2015.
- "Minting Priory". Alien Houses. Victoria County History. Retrieved 4 August 2011.
- Historic England. "Minting Priory (351548)". PastScape. Retrieved 30 Jul 2013.
- Kelly, John (11 November 2011). "Thankful villages: The places where everyone came back from the wars". BBC. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- Bingham, Caroline (April 2012). "The Sebastopol Inn". Lincolnshire Life. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- "The Sebastapol Inn". Google Maps. Retrieved 30 July 2013.
- Media related to Minting at Wikimedia Commons
- Parish Council
- Collins, Rod. "Minting in Lincolnshire". Retrieved 30 July 2013.