Langton by Wragby
|Langton by Wragby|
St Giles' Church, Langton by Wragby
|OS grid reference|
|• London||125 mi (201 km) S|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||Market Rasen|
|EU Parliament||East Midlands|
Langton by Wragby is a small village and civil parish in the East Lindsey district of Lincolnshire, England. It is situated approximately 1 mile (1.6 km) south-east from Wragby, and on the A158 Horncastle road. It is in the civil parish of Hatton.
Langton Wood is a small, previously extra-parochial area, now included in the parish.
- "Langton by Wragby"; Genuki.org.uk. Retrieved 10 May 2011
- "St Giles' Church, Langton by Wragby". Lincolnshire Archives. Retrieved 10 May 2011.
- "Church of St Giles, Langton By Wragby". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 10 May 2011.
- "Langton Court, Langton by Wragby". Lincolnshire Archives. Retrieved 10 May 2011.
- "Langton Court, Langton By Wragby". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 10 May 2011.
- Holdsworth, Christopher: Stephen Langton, Oxford Online Dictionary of National Biography, 2004
- Media related to Langton by Wragby at Wikimedia Commons