Clarksburg Township, Shelby County, Illinois
Clarksburg Schoolhouse, west of Clarksburg
Location of Illinois in the United States
|Organized||September 19, 1918|
|• Total||27.12 sq mi (70.2 km2)|
|• Land||27.12 sq mi (70.2 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||623 ft (190 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||392|
|• Density||14.8/sq mi (5.7/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 27.12 square miles (70.2 km2), all land.
- Shelbyville Township (north)
- Richland Township (northeast)
- Prairie Township (east and southeast)
- Holland Township (south)
- Lakewood Township (west)
- Rose Township (northwest)
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
|This Shelby County, Illinois location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|