D.A.V. College Lucknow
Motto in English
|"Lead us from Darkness to light"|
|Principal||Dr. Kaushal Kumar Pandey|
Pt. Ras Bihari Tiwari Marg, Lucknow
D.A.V. P.G. College, Lucknow is a Government-run degree college affiliated to the University of Lucknow. The college has its origin in a school, which was started in the premises of Arya Samaj temple in Ganeshganj locality in 1918. In 1926, the school shifted to the present premises, subsequently graduate classes were started in 1956.
Spread over 25 acres, the main campus is situated in Arya Nagar, near Naka Hindola, 1 km from Charbagh Railway Station. With a beautiful surrounding of greenery. It offers graduate courses in Arts, Law and Science stream. It also offers Master courses for Arts and Law streams. It has two campuses one for Law and another for Arts And Science. In 2012, the India Today placed the college amongst top 5 "Best Science Colleges in Lucknow".
The Inter College Campus and Junior Students Campus Placed Near the P.G. Campus.
- "Affiliated College Directory". Lucknow University. Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- "D.A.V. P.G. College". Jagran Josh. Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- "About us". D.A.V. P.G. College, Lucknow (in Hindi). Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- "D.A.V. Degree College". Navbharat Times. Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- "Best ScienceColleges 2012 in Lucknow India Today Survey". India Today. 2012. Retrieved 24 September 2014.
|This article about a university or college in Uttar Pradesh, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|