have formed a project
to expand and organise information better in articles related to the religion
. This page and its subpages contain their suggestions; it is hoped that this project will help to focus the efforts of other Wikipedians. If you would like to help but don't know what to do, inquire on our talk page. You may sign up for the project on the Participants list
This WikiProject aims to:
- Increase the number of well-written Hinduism-related articles
- Expand and improve other Hinduism-related articles
- Ensure that all Hinduism-related articles can be easily found by interested readers
- Keep Portal:Hinduism up-to-date
- Keep Recent deaths up to date when notable Hindus die. (As usually there are newspaper obituaries written when a Hindu dies, it is also an opportunity to improve the Wikipedia article on that Hindu.)
- Coordinate efforts and peer review articles
- Expand the biographies on every Hindu figure
Recently updated articles
The following Hinduism-related articles have been or created (note: this is not a complete list, just a list of articles which WikiProject Hinduism participants wish to bring to the attention of other participants) are now located at the New Articles page. Major changes, such as expansion, tidy-ups and promotions can be listed on the Major Changes page.
Awards and Templates
See /Templates for Wikiproject Hinduism Templates and Infoboxes
The Notice board contains the latest announcements, requests, news and events pertaining to Hinduism and the project.
Articles for deletion
Good article nominees
The 1 following Hinduism-related portal is a Featured portal:
The 9 following Hinduism-related article are Featured articles; the ones in bold have appeared on the Main Page as Today's featured article on the date given alongside.
- Version 1.0
Articles are being reviewed and classified for the Wikipedia:Version 1.0 Editorial Team as part of the push to Version 1.0:
The Wikiproject Hinduism department that assesses articles is currently working on categorising each article's quality and importance:
There are particular "workgroups" (Sub-projects) in which editors may like to participate. These projects focus on specific Hindu topics.
|Hinduism articles by quality and importance
|WikiWork factors (?)
||Ω = 5.11