have formed a project
to expand and organise information better in articles related to the religion
. This page and its subpages contain their suggestions; it is hoped that this project will help to focus the efforts of other Wikipedians. If you would like to help but don't know what to do, inquire on our talk page
. You may sign up for the project on the Participants list
This WikiProject aims to:
- Increase the number of well-written Hinduism-related articles
- Expand and improve other Hinduism-related articles
- Ensure that all Hinduism-related articles can be easily found by interested readers
- Keep Portal:Hinduism up-to-date
- Keep Recent deaths up to date when notable Hindus die. (As usually there are newspaper obituaries written when a Hindu dies, it is also an opportunity to improve the Wikipedia article on that Hindu.)
- Coordinate efforts and peer review articles
- Expand the biographies on every Hindu figure
Recently updated articles
The following Hinduism-related articles have been or created (note: this is not a complete list, just a list of articles which WikiProject Hinduism participants wish to bring to the attention of other participants) are now located at the New Articles page. Major changes, such as expansion, tidy-ups and promotions can be listed on the Major Changes page.
- See /Templates for example templates, including infoboxes
The Notice board contains the latest announcements, requests, news and events pertaining to Hinduism and the project.
- Articles for deletion
- Categories for discussion
- Redirects for discussion
- Good article nominees
- Peer reviews
- Requested moves
The 1 following Hinduism-related portal is a Featured portal:
The 9 following Hinduism-related article are Featured articles; the ones in bold have appeared on the Main Page as Today's featured article on the date given alongside.
- Version 1.0
Articles are being reviewed and classified for the Wikipedia:Version 1.0 Editorial Team as part of the push to Version 1.0:
The Wikiproject Hinduism department that assesses articles is currently working on categorising each article's quality and importance:
There are particular "workgroups" (Sub-projects) in which editors may like to participate. These projects focus on specific Hindu topics.
|Hinduism articles by quality and importance
|WikiWork factors (?)
||ω = 27,300
||Ω = 5.12