Jump to navigation Jump to search
EBV may refer to:
- Epstein–Barr virus, a virus of the herpes family
- Infectious mononucleosis, mononucleosis caused by the Epstein–Barr virus
- Escuela Bella Vista, an American school located in Maracaibo, Venezuela
- Eschweiler Bergwerksverein, the Eschweiler Coal Mining Company, in Eschweiler
- EBV Elektronik, a semiconductor distribution company
- Ebbw Vale Parkway railway station (station code)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title EBV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.