|Region||Central Region of Uganda|
Gombe is approximately 3 kilometres (1.9 mi), by road, northwest of Matugga on the Matugga-Kapeeka Road. Gombe is approximately 23 kilometres (14 mi), by road, north of Kampala, the capital and largest city of Uganda. The coordinates of the town are 0°29'19.0"N 32°28'50.0"E (Latitude:0.488599; Longitude:32.480550).
The landmarks within the town limits or close to the edges of the town include:
- administrative headquarters of Gombe sub-county, an administrative unit within Wakiso District Administration
- headquarters of Gombe Town Council
- Gombe central market
- "Map Showing Matugga And Gombe With Distance Marker". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 17 July 2014.
- "Road Distance Between Kampala And Gombe With Map". Globefeed.com. Retrieved 17 July 2014.
- Google (21 July 2015). "Location of Gombe, Wakiso District, Uganda At Google Maps" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 21 July 2015.