The factual accuracy of parts of this article (those related to Article) may be compromised due to out-of-date information. (May 2016)
|Owner(s)||Lok Prakashan Ltd.|
|Headquarters||Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India|
|Circulation||46,42,000 (Indian Readership Survey 2014)|
|Free online archives||gujaratsamacharepaper|
Gujarat Samachar is a Gujarati language daily newspaper in India. It is a leading Gujarati newspaper in the Indian states of Gujarat and Maharashtra with the average daily readership of 4.6 million as per Indian Readership Survey 2014.
It also launched a Gujarati News Channel in December 2012, GSTV.
- "Indian Readership Survey 2014" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 23 March 2016.
- Pathak, Maulik (3 October 2012). ‘Gujarat Samachar’, ‘Sandesh’ dailies to launch news channels, Mint (newspaper)
- Jeffrey, Robin. India's Newspaper Revolution: Capitalism, Technology and the Indian Language Press, 1977-1999, p. 120 (2000) ("In Gujurat in the 1950s, successful business families ... acquired both the big old nationalist newspapers, Gujarat Samachar, founded in 1932, and Sandesh, founded in 1923.")
- Umat, Ajay (5 November 2011). Lady Luck of Gujarat Samachar passes away, Times of India
- Thaker, Mahesh (2011). Thaker, Dhirubhai, ed. ગુજરાતી વિશ્વકોશ [Gujarati Encyclopedia]. VI (Part 2) (2nd ed.). Ahmedabad: Gujarati Vishwakosh Trust. p. 218.
|This article related to newspapers in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|