High Wycombe Urban Area
|High Wycombe Urban Area|
|OS grid reference|
|• London||41.6 m|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Post town||HIGH WYCOMBE|
|Dialling code||01494, 01628|
The High Wycombe Urban Area is defined by the Office for National Statistics as a conurbation is southern Buckinghamshire. It had a population of 133,204 at the 2011 census. The area had a population of 118,229 at the 2001 census. The largest population centre is High Wycombe itself at 120,000.
|Place||Population (2001 census)||Population (2011 census)|
|Bourne End/Flackwell Heath||12,795|
- Hazlemere/Tylers Green and Bourne End/Flackwell Heath were included as part of the High Wycombe subdivision in the 2011 census.
- Hughenden Valley and Walters Ash were separate urban areas in the 2001 census.
- The Walters Ash subdivision includes the village of Naphill.
- "2011 Census - Built-up areas". ONS. Retrieved 1 July 2013.
- "Census 2001 Key Statistics - Urban areas in England and Wales KS01 Usual resident population produced 17 Jun 2004". Retrieved 8 October 2011.