Sunshine Coast, Queensland
|Population||301 (2016 census)|
|• Density||232/km2 (600/sq mi)|
|Area||1.3 km2 (0.5 sq mi)|
|Time zone||AEST (UTC+10:00)|
|LGA(s)||Sunshine Coast Region|
The locality has an area of residential development, an extension of the suburban development of neighbouring Nambour. The rest of the locality is used for agriculture, predominantly grazing on native vegetation.
Highworth Provisional School opened on 27 May 1901. It became Highworth State School on 1 January 1909. It closed on 15 August 1932.
There are no schools in Highworth. The nearest primary school is Burnside State School in neighbouring Burnside to the south. The nearest secondary school is Burnside State High School also in Burnside.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Highworth (SSC)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- "Highworth – locality in Sunshine Coast Region (entry 48671)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 21 November 2020.
- "Queensland Globe". State of Queensland. Retrieved 21 November 2020.
- Queensland Family History Society (2010), Queensland schools past and present (Version 1.01 ed.), Queensland Family History Society, ISBN 978-1-921171-26-0
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Highworth". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 31 December 2012.