Sunshine Coast, Queensland
|Population||314 (2011 census)|
|• Density||125.6/km2 (325/sq mi)|
|Area||2.5 km2 (1.0 sq mi)|
|LGA(s)||Sunshine Coast Region|
Birtinya is a suburb of the Sunshine Coast Region, Queensland, Australia. It is located within the Kawana Waters urban centre. It contains the locality of Kawana Forest. In the 2011 census, Birtinya had a population of 314 people.
Birtinya is built around Lake Kawana, which includes a 2 kilometres (1.2 mi) buoyed course for flat water competitions.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Birtinya (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 4 January 2015.
- "Birtinya (entry 47163)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 22 April 2014.
- "Lake Kawana". Sunshine Coast Regional Council. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- "About the venue". Lake Kawana Community Centre. Sunshine Coast Regional Council. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
- "Lake Kawana community centre opening". My Sunshine Coast Life. Retrieved 21 April 2014.
|This article about the geography of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|