Sunshine Coast, Queensland
|Population||1,187 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||Sunshine Coast Region|
Part of the western boundary is marked by the Mooloolah River which flows eastwards across Glenview towards the coast. The Bruce Highway forms the eastern boundary, and the Steve Irwin Way (State Route 6) passes from south to east, where it intersects with and crosses the Bruce Highway to become Caloundra Road.
Glenview has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
The Mooloolah Cemetery is located on Steve Irwin Way in Glenview ().
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Glenview (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 25 March 2018.
- "Glenview - locality (entry 48656)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- Google (13 August 2019). "Glenview, Queensland" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 13 August 2019.
- "North Coast Roadside Rest Areas (entry 602698)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 14 July 2013.
- "Mooloolah Cemetery" (PDF). Sunshine Coast Region Heritage Register. Sunshine Coast Regional Council. Retrieved 20 April 2019.
- "Ilkley - Eudlo & District". 2010. Archived from the original on 8 October 2011. Retrieved 19 July 2010.
- "Cemeteries Locality Guide". Sunshine Coast Regional Council. Archived from the original on 1 August 2017. Retrieved 16 March 2017.
|This article about the geography of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|