Sunshine Coast, Queensland
|Population||1,182 (2011 census)|
|LGA(s)||Sunshine Coast Region|
Part of the western boundary is marked by the Mooloolah River which eastwards across Glenview towards the coast.
Glenview has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
The Mooloolah Cemetery is located on Steve Irwin Way in Glenview ().
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Glenview (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 9 October 2014.
- "Glenview - locality (entry 48656)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 27 June 2017.
- "North Coast Roadside Rest Areas (entry 602698)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 14 July 2013.
- "Ilkley - Eudlo & District". 2010. Retrieved 19 July 2010.
- "Cemeteries Locality Guide". Sunshine Coast Regional Council. Retrieved 16 March 2017.
|This article about the geography of the Sunshine Coast, Queensland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|