(Redirected from Kediri, East Java)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kediri can refer to:
- Kediri (historical kingdom), a medieval kingdom occupying territory in present-day Indonesia
- Kediri (city), a modern-day city in East Java, Indonesia
- The Kediri meteorite of c. 1940, which fell in East Java, Indonesia (see meteorite falls)
- Kediri Regency, a kabupaten in East Java, Indonesia
- Kediri, Bali, a district (kecamatan) of Bali, Indonesia
- Persedikab Kediri, an association football club based in Kediri Regency
- Persik Kediri, an association football club based in Kediri, East Java
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kediri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.