Ladywell railway station
Location of Ladywell in Greater London
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|1 January 1857||Opened|
|Listed feature||Ladywell Station|
|Added to list||23 December 1998|
|Lists of stations|
|London Transport portal
UK Railways portalCoordinates:
Ladywell railway station is in Ladywell, in the London Borough of Lewisham in south east London, in Travelcard Zone 3. The station and all trains serving it are operated by Southeastern. The Grade II station opened in 1857 and is in Ladywell Fields, adjacent to University Hospital, Lewisham.
|Railways around Lewisham and Hither Green|
The typical off-peak train service per hour is:
- 2 northbound, to Cannon Street calling at all stations via Lewisham
- 2 northbound, to Charing Cross calling only at Waterloo East
- 4 southbound, to Hayes
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
|Southeastern towards Charing Cross, Cannon Street|
|Southeastern towards Hayes|
- "London and South East" (PDF). National Rail Enquiries. National Rail. September 2006. Archived from the original (pdf) on 6 March 2009.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- Historic England. "Ladywell Station (1246025)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 8 June 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ladywell railway station (London).|