Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||145.2 kg/mol|
This drug was developed by Innate Pharma and is licensed to Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- World Health Organization (2012). "International Nonproprietary Names for Pharmaceutical Substances (INN). Proposed INN: List 107" (PDF). WHO Drug Information. 26 (2).
- Statement On A Nonproprietary Name Adopted By The USAN Council - Lirilumab, American Medical Association.
- Romagné et al., Blood 2009 http://bloodjournal.hematologylibrary.org/content/114/13/2667.full.pdf Preclinical characterization of 1-7F9, a novel human anti–KIR receptor therapeutic antibody that augments natural killer–mediated killing of tumor cells
- Efficacy Study of Anti-KIR Monoclonal Antibody as Maintenance Treatment in Acute Myeloid Leukemia (EFFIKIR) (EFFIKIR)
- Innate Pharma Leukemia Candidate Lirilumab Fails Phase II Trial. Feb 2017
- Adjuvant Nivolumab and Lirilumab in Patients With Relapsed, Resectable Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
- Bad news for Innate Pharma as BMS-backed drug stumbles nov 2017
- lirilumab trials
|This monoclonal antibody-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|