|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||147 kg/mol|
|(what is this?)|
Zanolimumab (expected trade name HuMax-CD4) is a human monoclonal antibody and an immunosuppressive drug. It was developed with the goal of treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, melanoma, cutaneous and peripheral T-cell lymphoma. Development of the drug was ultimately discontinued with termination of all trials.
- Genmab initiates Phase II Study with HuMax-CD4 Archived May 16, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on April 11, 2010. Retrieved August 20, 2010.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Statement On A Nonproprietary Name Adopted By The USAN Council - Zanolimumab, American Medical Association.
- Clinical trial number NCT00042406 for "Trial With HuMax-CD4 in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Failing Treatment With Methotrexate and a TNF-Alpha Blocker" at ClinicalTrials.gov
- "Status of clinical trials for Zanolimumab". Retrieved 6 November 2011.