Zanolimumab (expected trade name HuMax-CD4) is a human monoclonal antibody and an immunosuppressive drug. It is being developed for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, melanoma, cutaneous and peripheral T-cell lymphoma. The drug is currently undergoing Phase II trials.
- ^ Genmab initiates Phase II Study with HuMax-CD4 Archived May 16, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- ^ "Archived copy". Archived from the original on April 11, 2010. Retrieved August 20, 2010.
- ^ Statement On A Nonproprietary Name Adopted By The USAN Council - Zanolimumab, American Medical Association.
- ^ Clinical trial number NCT00042406 for "Trial With HuMax-CD4 in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis Failing Treatment With Methotrexate and a TNF-Alpha Blocker" at ClinicalTrials.gov
- ^ "Status of clinical trials for Zanolimumab". Retrieved 6 November 2011.