List of U.S. state and territory trees
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- List of U.S. state, district, and territorial insignia
- National Grove of State Trees
- National Register of Big Trees
- "Official Alabama Tree". Alabama Emblems, Symbols and Honors. Alabama Department of Archives & History. 2003-11-06. Retrieved 2007-03-22.
- https://books.google.com/books?id=sg0tpwxPI6wC&pg=PA107&lpg=PA107&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false State Botanical Symbols. Alan McPherson. Retrieved 9 January 2018.
- Ind. Code §1-2-7-1 (1931)
- "Tidbits". Ludington Daily News. Aug 4, 2001. p. 33. Retrieved 15 October 2015.
- http://www.lrc.ky.gov/krs/002%2D00/095.pdf KRS002.095
- "Nevada Facts and State Emblems". State of Nevada. Archived from the original on 2014-03-27. Retrieved 2016-02-04. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "New Mexico Secretary of State: KID'S Corner". Retrieved 2009-05-09.
- "North Carolina State Tree".
- "South Carolina Statehouse student web page". Archived from the original on 2007-06-22. Retrieved 2007-07-15.
- "South Dakota State symbols and emblems". Retrieved 2008-10-20.
- from KSL.com "Utah state tree changes thanks to elementary students" page. Retrieved on March 27, 2014
- "Symbols of Washington State". Washington State Legislature. Archived from the original on March 9, 2007. Retrieved 2007-03-11. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Wisconsin State Symbols". State of Wisconsin. Archived from the original on 2010-01-12. Retrieved 2011-12-19. Cite uses deprecated parameter