|Hubs||Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport|
|Headquarters||No.382,Nanjing East Road Sec 6, Neihu District, Taipei City, Republic of China|
|Key people||Chang Kuo-wei|
Chang Kuo-wei (張國煒) who was the Vice President of Evergreen Group announced his father's will after the death of Chang Yung-fa (張榮發), the Founder of EVA Air in February 2016. The will stated that he succeed the President of Evergreen Group but this led his brothers whom were born by the first wife of Chang Yung-fa against him. Chang Kuo-wei resigned as President and left the Group. Later on, Chang Kuo-wei launched the new carrier company as Star Airlines (星宇航空) and the airlines company was registered in 2016 with the Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Republic of China. This was confirmed by himself on November 30, 2016. The Airlines is estimated to registry with the Civil Aeronautics Administration in the first half of 2017, and to operate in 2018. The Ministry of Economics Affairs received the formal application for establishing the airline under the name StarLux Airlines on 22 May 2017. 
- List of airports in Taiwan
- List of Taiwanese companies
- Transportation in Taiwan
- Air transport in Taiwan
- 中央通訊社. "張國煒重返航空界 星宇航空登記籌備中 | 重點新聞 | 中央社即時新聞 CNA NEWS". Retrieved 2016-12-20.
- News, Taiwan. "Former EVA chairman plans new airline | Taiwan News". Former EVA chairman plans new airline | Taiwan News. Retrieved 2016-12-20.
- "【小王子另起爐灶】小K當初因為這樣離開長榮集團 | 即時新聞 | 20161130 | 蘋果日報". 蘋果日報 (in Chinese). Retrieved 2016-12-20.
- 新聞雲, ETtoday. "王子復仇記？張國煒籌設星宇航空 長榮：會很辛苦 | ETtoday 東森新聞雲". ETtoday 東森新聞雲 (in Chinese). Retrieved 2016-12-20.
- 汪, 淑芬 (23 May 2017). "星宇航英文名StarLux 天空閃亮豪華一顆星". CNA News. Central News Agency. Retrieved 31 May 2017.