(Redirected from Streaming)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stream or streaming in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stream is a body of moving water.
Stream or streaming may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Stream, a film featuring Whoopi Goldberg
- Stream TV, a defunct Italian television company
- "The Stream," a poem by Patti Smith in the book Babel
Brands and enterprises
Computing and technology
- Stream (computing), a sequence of data elements made available over time
- .stream, a generic top-level domain intended for streaming media sites
- Flight Design Stream, a German paraglider design
- Standard streams, preconnected input and output streams for computer programs
- Stream processing, a computer programming paradigm
- Streaming media, multimedia streamed to an end-user
- Live streaming, media broadcast in real-time to the viewer
- STREAMS, a Unix System V framework
- Stream, the flow of any matter (e.g., data, gas, liquid, solid), emotions, or ideas (e.g., stream of consciousness or stream of thought)
- Chalk stream, a stream that flows through chalk hills towards the sea
- Cytoplasmic streaming, a cellular process
- Stellar stream, an association of stars orbiting a galaxy
- Stream unconference, a gathering of innovative people in the creative, media, and technology industries
- Streaming (education), grouping students by academic ability
- All pages beginning with "stream"
- All pages with a title containing stream
- Stream of consciousness
- Streamer (disambiguation)
- Spurt (disambiguation)
- Squirt (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stream.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.