(Redirected from Streaming)
|Look up stream or streaming in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stream is a body of moving water.
Stream or streaming may also refer to:
- Flight Design Stream, a German paraglider design
- Stream (computing), a sequence of data elements made available over time
- Stream processing, a computer programming paradigm
- Streaming media, multimedia streamed to an end-user
- Live streaming, media broadcast in real-time to the viewer
- .stream, a generic top-level domain intended for streaming media sites
- STREAMS, a Unix System V framework
- Standard streams, preconnected input and output streams for computer programs
- Cytoplasmic streaming, a cellular process
- Honda Stream, a car
- Stellar stream, an association of stars orbiting a galaxy
- Stream, a film featuring Whoopi Goldberg
- Stream Global Services, an outsourcing company
- Stream TV, a defunct Italian television company
- Stream unconference, a gathering of innovative people in the creative, media and technology industries
- Streaming (education), grouping students by academic ability
- The flow of any fluid
- "The Stream," a poem by Patti Smith in the book Babel
- All pages beginning with "stream"
- All pages with a title containing stream
- Streamer (disambiguation)
- Spurt (disambiguation)
- Squirt (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stream.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.