|Centuries:||20th century – 21st century – 22nd century|
|Decades:||2020s 2030s 2040s – 2050s – 2060s 2070s 2080s|
|Years:||2051 2052 2053 – 2054 – 2055 2056 2057|
|Ab urbe condita||2807|
|British Regnal year||N/A|
|Chinese calendar||癸酉年 (Water Rooster)
4750 or 4690
— to —
甲戌年 (Wood Dog)
4751 or 4691
|- Vikram Samvat||2110–2111|
|- Shaka Samvat||1976–1977|
|- Kali Yuga||5155–5156|
|Japanese calendar||Heisei 66
|Julian calendar||Gregorian minus 13 days|
|Minguo calendar||ROC 143
|Thai solar calendar||2597|
2054 (MMLIV) will be a common year starting on Thursday (link displays the full calendar) of the Gregorian calendar (dominical letter D), the 2054th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 54th year of the 3rd millennium, the 54th year of the 21st century, and the 5th year of the 2050s decade.
Predicted and scheduled events
- November 7 – The lease agreement International Speedway Corporation has with Daytona Beach Racing and Recreational Facilities District expires.
- Hawksbill Creek Agreement tax exempt status is scheduled to expire.
- The 2002 film Minority Report is set in this year.
- The 2006 film Renaissance is set in this year.
- The 2011 film Sound of My Voice portrays a cult leader who claims to be from this year.
- In the Justice League Unlimited series, the episode Epilogue takes place in this year, 15 years after the events of Batman Beyond, with 31 year old Terry McGinnis confronting Amanda Waller after discoveirng he shares Bruce Wayne's DNA. (2005)
- In the TV series I Love Lucy, the Ricardos' 99 year lease on their apartment would have expired in this year had they not moved.
- The 2014 video game Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is set in this year.
- "Daytona International Speedway signs long-term lease". March 30, 2006.