Godavari River Basin Irrigation Projects
The Godavari River has its catchment area in six states of India: Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Odisha. The number of dams constructed in Godavari basin is the highest among all the river basins in India. Nearly 350 major / medium dams and barrages are constructed in the river basin by the year 2012.
- Dowleswaram Barrage
- Dummugudem Barrage
- Balimela Reservoir
- Upper Kolab
- Nizam Sagar
- Sriram Sagar or Pochampadu
- Singur Dam
- Babli barrage or Babhali
- Devadula lift irrigation project
- Pranahita Chevella lift irrigation scheme
- Polavaram Project
- Inchampalli Project
- Manjira Reservoir
- Lower Tirna
- Purna or Siddeshwar
- Isapur Dam or Upper PenGanga
- Upper Dudhana Dam
- Jaikwadi or Paithon
- Bhandara Reservoir
- Mula Reservoir
- Upper Pravara
- Upper Indravati Project
- Godavari Canal
- Upper WainGanga
- Majalgaon Dam irrigation project is located in the Godavari river basin in the state of Maharashtra.
- Godavari Water Disputes Tribunal
- River Basins in Madhya Pradesh
- List of reservoirs and dams in India
- For Irrigation Projects in Maharashtra, refer to http://www.mahagovid.org/maha_dams.htm
- The Majalgaon dynamic regulation pilot project
- For Irrigation Projects in Madhya Pradesh, refer to: http://www.mp.nic.in/wrd/Comp_Works/SRLD/SRLD_index.asp
- Godavari River Delta
- Godavari river water sharing accord
- Interstate river water disputes act - 1956 and its legal provisions
- Godavari river basin map
- "National register of dams in India". Retrieved 2012-12-14.
- "Dams & barrages location map in India". Retrieved 2012-12-14.
- "Indravati Power Station". Archived from the original on 2006-11-17. Retrieved 2006-12-09.
|This article about a location in Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|