|Also called||Isuzu Fargo Filly
Nissan Caravan Elgrand
Nissan Homy Elgrand
|Body and chassis|
The Nissan Elgrand is a luxury MPV manufactured by Nissan since 1997, available in three model developments, the E50, the E51 and as of 2010 the E52. The Elgrand is commonly used by celebrities in Japan, Taiwan, China (Guangdong, Hong Kong,), Thailand and some other countries around the world. The Elgrand's main competitors are the Toyota Alphard, also called Toyota Vellfire, and the Honda Elysion.
- 1 First generation (E50)
- 2 Second generation (E51)
- 2.1 Initial release
- 2.1.1 Nissan Elgrand, Autech Elgrand Enchante (2002-)
- 2.1.2 Elgrand Rider (2002-)
- 2.1.3 Autech Elgrand VIP (2002-)
- 2.1.4 VG version L, Highway Star version L (2002-2003)
- 2.1.5 Elgrand Highway Star update, Elgrand Enchante front row passenger Lift Seat Type (2003-)
- 2.1.6 Elgrand Enchant
- 2.1.7 Autech Elgrand Rider S (2003-)
- 2.2 2004 update
- 2.3 E51 interiors
- 2.1 Initial release
- 3 Third generation (E52)
- 3.1 Initial release
- 3.2 Trim levels
- 3.3 2011 Elgrand update, Nissan Elgrand Urban Chrome (2011-)
- 3.4 2012 Elgrand update, Nissan Elgrand Urban Chrome Black Leather (2012-)
- 3.5 2014 Elgrand facelift (2014-)
- 4 World markets
- 5 See also
- 6 References
- 7 External links
First generation (E50)
|First generation E50 series|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||3-door minivan|
|Related||Nissan Caravan (E24)|
|Predecessor||Nissan Homy (E24)|
The first generation of the Nissan Elgrand was produced from May 1997 - May 2002. Various engine combinations were available including the petrol VG33E, VQ35DE and diesel QD32ETi and ZD30DDTi. The E50 had a 4 speed automatic transmission and came in either 2- or 4-wheel drive.
E50 model variations
The E50 version of the Elgrand came in several model variations including:
- Highway Star
From 1997 to 2002 the E50 Elgrand was sold by Isuzu as the Isuzu Filly for the Japanese market exclusively.
E50 world markets
Used E50 Elgrands are commonly exported to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Russia, UK, and formerly the Philippines before the ban on importation of right-hand drive vehicles. The Australian and New Zealand fleets of Wicked Campers include E50 Elgrands.
Second generation (E51)
|Second generation E51 series|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||3-door minivan
|Platform||modified Nissan FM platform|
|Transmission||5-speed automatic with manumatic shifting RE5R05A (VQ35DE)|
|Wheelbase||2,950 mm (116.1 in)|
|Length||4,835 mm (190.4 in)|
|Width||1,795 mm (70.7 in) (XL) / 1,815 mm (71.5 in) (HWS)|
|Height||1,920 mm (75.6 in) (XL) / 1,910 mm (75.2 in) (HWS)|
Nissan Elgrand, Autech Elgrand Enchante (2002-)
JDM models went on sale on 2002-05-21. Early Nissan Elgrand models include XL, X, VG (4/5-doors), V, and Highway Star. Early Elgrand Enchant models included VG, V, and Highway Star. All model ranges can be configured with a removable second-row seat or Step Type.
Elgrand Rider (2002-)
The Rider was a version of the Elgrand VG 5-door with exclusive front bumper, exclusive billet grille, exclusive front fog lamp, exclusive side sill protector, exclusive rear under protector, exclusive rear upper combination lamp (clear type), exclusive rear winker finisher, clear side turn lamp, front heat cutting class (with top shade), exclusive seat floor (in leather), exclusive door trim floor, 3rd seat arm rest, exclusive leather wrapped stone texture 4-spoke steering wheel, exclusive leather wrapped stone texture instrument shift knob, exclusive stone texture finisher, Rider exclusive sound system (MD/CD integrated AM/FM electronic tuner radio, 6 speakers and superwoofer), exclusive 17-inch aluminium road wheels, 215/60R17 tyres, exclusive large diameter sports muffler by Fujitsubo, exclusive low-height suspension, and the choice of 3 body colours; white pearl (3-coat pearl #QX1), diamond silver metallic (#KY0), black (#KH3; Rider exclusive)), as well as ecru (S) interior colour.
Japan models went on sale on 2002-10-02.
Autech Elgrand VIP (2002-)
It is a version of Elgrand XL 4-seat with leather-wrapped rear seat with centre arm rest, electric slide step, exclusive trunk board with partition board, exclusive 2nd seat long slide rail, rear seat exclusive reading lamp with room lamp, rear seat exclusive audio system (VHS+CD+DVD), exclusive electric ottoman, rear seat exclusive audio speaker (6 speakers), exclusive electric outlet (AC100V, 100W), exclusive front cabinet, exclusive floor carpet, exclusive drawn-out table, exclusive black body colour.
JDM models went on sale on 2002-12-19.
VG version L, Highway Star version L (2002-2003)
VG version L and Highway Star version L are versions of Nissan Elgrand VG and Highway Star respectively, commemorating the sale of 250000 units of Nissan Elgrand in Japan since May 1997. Changes include a Carwings DVD TV/navigation system, 2 Intelligent Keys (driver side, passenger side, back door sensor), rear-view camera with car width and distance display (colour), Elgrand super sound system and 6 speakers (MD/CD integrated AM/FM electronic tuner radio, 160W, MD/CD auto changer connection), steering wheel controls for the audio, voice command, and hands-free phone, choice of 3 body colours: Champagne silver titan metallic, white pearl (3-coat pearl), black/sparkling silver metallic in VG version L; white pearl (3-coat pearl), sword metal metallic, diamond silver metallic in Highway Star version L.
JDM models went on sale between 2002-12-24 and 2013-03-31.
Elgrand Highway Star update, Elgrand Enchante front row passenger Lift Seat Type (2003-)
Change to Elgrand Highway Star include fully plated front grille, chrome colour coat aluminium road wheel, fog lamp surround in body colour, black steering wheel, suede tone cross-section seat floor Jacquard material in black, shift knob leather section in black, instrument panel centre cluster control panel in dark grey. New options include driver seat auto slide door for intelligent key model, leather or Supplare (from Elgrand X)-upholstered seat.
The Elgrand Enchant takes 8-passenger versions of the Elgrand V, VG, Highway Star, and X, and adds a mobility access seat in the second row.
JDM models went on sale on 2003-08-27.
Autech Elgrand Rider S (2003-)
The Autech Rider S is a version of the 8-passenger Elgrand Rider with exclusive black floor, warm grey interior, antibacterial leather wrapped 4-spoke sport steering wheel, antibacterial leather wrapped titanium tone shift knob, titanium tone power window switch finisher, CD integrated AM/FM electronic tuner radio (120W, MD/CD auto changer support), and the choice of 3 body colours: White pearl (3-coat pearl #QX1), diamond silver metallic (#KY0), black (#KH3) (Rider exclusive), and a warm gray (W) interior colour.
JDM models went on sale on 2003-10-22.
Nissan Elgrand, Autech Elgrand Rider, Autech Elgrand Enchante (2004-)
JDM models went on sale in 2004-08-25. Early updated models include VG (8-passenger), X (8-passenger), XL (7-passenger), and Highway Star (8-passenger). Early Autech Elgrand Rider models include Rider (8-passenger) and Rider S (8-passenger). Early Autech Elgrand Enchante models include VG (7-passenger), X (7-passenger), and Highway Star (7-passenger). Elgrand models with the VQ25DE engine were introduced at the end of 2004. Early Elgrand models with VQ25DE engine (on sale in 2004-12-22 in Japan) included V (8-seat), Highway Star (8-seat).
Nissan Forum concept (2008)
The Nissan Forum is a concept vehicle based on the E51 Nissan Elgrand, developed by Nissan Design America. It features trackless sliding side doors, hidden sunshades in SkyView moonroof panels, LED lights front and rear, soft-edged side outside mirrors, wide six-spoke alloy wheels and low-profile tires, a wide rear hatch, dual exhaust outlets, dual climate controls, Bluetooth wireless technology and mood lighting under the upper and lower console areas. It also has a console-mounted microwave, vertical wave pattern carpeting, "Turntable" seating, a Bose media system, and Around View Monitor. The design of the Forum would be later used on the R42H Nissan Quest, the North American counterpart of the succeeding E52 Elgrand.
The concept was unveiled at the 2008 North American International Auto Show.
The E51 Elgrand uses either the 2.5l or 3.5l V6 VQ-series engine combined with a five-speed automatic transmission with Tiptronic shift for better response. Additional transmission controls include Power and Snow settings, as well as 4x4 power options. It employs a multilink rear suspension with ventilated disc brakes all around.
E51 design and features
The E51 Elgrand is quite different from of its predecessor, now equipped with power sliding doors, turn signal repeaters built into the side mirrors, a rear roof spoiler, and 16- (XL) or 17-inch (HWS) aluminum alloy wheels. The new front fascia, with a chromed grille, gives the Elgrand a sportier look.
Interior features include captain-style seats, an eight-speaker sound system with an optional nine-speaker system by Bose Corp., and a TV/DVD player with a nine-inch (229mm) screen. The Elgrand is also equipped with an eight-inch (203mm) LCD monitor in the dashboard for the Carwings Vehicle Information System (also known as VIS). Optional extras include heated front seats, power curtains and finer levels of interior trim, such as woodgrain trim panels and a woodgrain steering wheel. The interior seating arrangement can be configured for dining by adjusting the front captain-style seats facing the back, and folding the second row of seats flat onto the seat cushions.
Like most newer models produced by Nissan, the Elgrand comes with the "Keyless-go" feature for enhanced user convenience. Higher spec Elgrands like the Highway Star, Rider, X and XL versions come with an internal GPS system dedicated for use in Japan. An optional GPS system for Hong Kong and Guangdong Province in China is available.
E51 model variations
The Nissan Elgrand includes either a 3.5L 240 bhp (179 kW; 243 PS) or 2.5L engine in five model types:
- Highway Star
The 2007 - 2010 refresh saw the discontinuation of the VG model.
E51 world markets
The E51 was only available through Nissan dealerships in Japan, with limited exports to Hong Kong and Brunei. The E51 is a popular grey import vehicle in Australia and New Zealand. Some E51 Elgrands are part of Wicked Campers' Australia and New Zealand fleets.
Interior of the 2003 (E51 First generation) Elgrand, with LCD screen.
Interior of the late 2007 (E51 Third generation) Elgrand, with LCD screen.
Third generation (E52)
|Third generation E52 series|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||4-door minivan|
|Platform||Nissan D platform|
|Related||Nissan Quest (R42H)|
|Wheelbase||3,000 mm (118.1 in)|
|Length||4,915 mm (193.5 in)|
|Width||1,850 mm (72.8 in)|
|Height||1,805 mm (71.1 in) (250XG) / 1,815 mm (71.5 in) (HWS)|
The first revision of the Elgrand E52 was released in Japan In August 2010. It was manufactured from August 2010 to January 2014. Across this time period there were 6 trim levels available. All models were avaialble in front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive configurations with a continuously variable transmission being the only transmission option. A 250 prefix to the trim level represented a 2.5 litre inline-4 engine (QR25DE) while a 350 prefix to the trim level represented a 3.5 litre V6 engine (VQ35DE). Some models were available in both engine options while others were only available with one.
- Elgrand 250 XG
- Elgrand 250/350 Highway Star
- Elgrand 250/350 Highway Star Black Leather
- Elgrand 250/350 Highway Star Urban Chrome
- Elgrand 250/350 Highway Star Urban Chrome Black Leather
- Elgrand 350 Highway Star Premium
In Japan, the Elgrand is one level below Nissan's largest van, called the Nissan Caravan which has been in production since the 1960s.
The E52 went on sale in Hong Kong on 2010-10-20 as a 2011 model year vehicle. Early models included Elgrand 350 Highway Star Premium. Elgrand Highway Star AVM and Elgrand Highway Star Dynamic with VQ35DE engine went on sale in 2012-02-15. ELGRAND 250 was added in 2013-01-17.
Nissan Elgrand S-tune (2011)
The Elgrand S-tune was a performance version equipped with the NISMO S-tune kit.
Autech Elgrand Rider Black Line (2011-)
The Black Line was a variant of the Rider 250 XG (FWD/AWD) and 350 Highway Star (FWD/AWD) with exclusive dark chrome grille, bumper grille, and headlamp finisher, an exclusive emblem (Rider/AUTECH), Carwings navigation system with exclusive around view monitor and ETC unit, dual power sliding doors (standard on base 350Highway STAR), and a choice of 2 body colors (brilliant white pearl (3 coat pearl), phantom black (pearl)).
The Black Line went on sale in November 2011.
Autech Elgrand Rider High Performance Spec (2011-)
The High Performance Spec was a version of the Rider 350 Highway Star (FWD) with increased engine power by 20 PS (15 kW; 20 hp) and 1.7 kg·m (17 N·m; 12 lbf·ft) torque, handling improvements (exclusive front cross stay, exclusive centre crossbar, exclusive rear crossbar, YAMAHA performance damper (rear)), exclusive tuned suspension, exclusive 19-inch shiny aluminium wheels (dark tone), Michelin Primacy LC 245/45R19 98Y tyres), and an exclusive 'HIGH PERFORMANCE SPEC' emblem.
The High Performance Spec went on sale in November 2011.
2011 Elgrand update, Nissan Elgrand Urban Chrome (2011-)
Changes to the Elgrand for 2011 include:
- Object motion sensor
- Power liftgate (standard on 350 Highway Star, optional on 250 models)
- Standard active AFS on 250 models
Urban Chrome is a version of the 250 Highway Star and 350 Highway Star with dark chrome grille, exclusive dark chrome fog lamp finisher, front protector, exclusive graphite-finish 18-inch aluminium wheels, clear rear combination lamp, LED high-mount strap lamp (clear type), and power sliding doors on the 250 Highway Star (standard on regular 350 Highway Star versions).
The 2011 update went on sale in 2011-11-10.
Autech Elgrand Rider High Performance Spec Black Line (2012)
This was a combination of the High Performance Spec and Black Line models.
Sales of NISMO sports parts for the E52 Elgrand began in 2010-08-18.
As part of the E52 Nissan Elgrand's launch in Japan, 2 versions of Nissan Elgrand (phantom black, chrome) die-cast 1/43 scale models were sold as promotional collectible items beginning in 2010-08-04.
2012 Elgrand update, Nissan Elgrand Urban Chrome Black Leather (2012-)
Changes to the Elgrand for 2012 include:
- Collision avoidance assist with brake override and 4 ultrasound sonar sensors was an option.
- All 3.5-litre engine models features fuel efficiency improvements, making them eligible for eco car tax reductions.
- On the 350 Highway Star Premium, the Carwings navigation system, 11-inch wide rear seat monitor entertainment system, around view monitor, intelligent cruise control, intelligent brake assist, and collision avoidance assist became standard equipment.
- New metal grey colour (with multi-flex colour) for a total of 5 body colour choices.
- The Highway Star Urban Chrome Black Leather and Highway Star Black Leather are versions of Nissan Elgrand 250 Highway Star Urban Chrome, 250 Highway Star, 350 Highway Star Urban Chrome, and 350 Highway Star with exclusive black leather seats with silver stitching, memory seats, steering wheel, and pedals, driver and front passenger power seats, steering wheel with exclusive leather wrapping and wood trim, reverse down-view liftgate mirror, and heated seats.
These models went on sale in 2012-11-22.
2014 Elgrand facelift (2014-)
Elgrand facelift, Autech Elgrand Rider (2014-)
Changes to the 2014 Elgrand include:
- Chrome plate surrounding body (except 250 XG)
- Redesigned headlights with LED daytime running lights/parking lights and LED headlights (except 250 XG)
- New multi-spoke design for the 18-inch aluminum wheel (except 250 XG)
- Chromed taillight inner lens (except 250 XG)
- New body colour (imperial amber) for total of 5 colours (except 250 XG)
- Grand black interior colour scheme for Highway Star Premium models
- Black/dark bay brown interior colour scheme for Highway Star models
- Redesigned gauges
- 5-inch Advanced Drive Assistant display with improved visibility
- 3rd row seats can slide fore and aft by 240mm
- The height of the rear cargo cover was changed to improve interior volume
- 3rd row seatbacks are now reduced in convexity and concavity
- Standard cruise control for all models
The Autech Elgrand Rider is a version of the 350 Highway Star (FWD/AWD) and 250 XG (FWD/AWD) with exclusive front bumper, front grille, headlight finisher, rear bumper, emblem (Rider/AUTECH), 18-inch glossy aluminum wheels, lowered suspension, sport exhaust, seat upholstery (black leather; black cloth for 2.5-litre engine model), door trim at front and rear doors, finisher in mokume-gane pattern, and a choice of 3 body colours (brilliant white pearl 3-coat pearl (#QAB), phantom black pearl (#GAE), brilliant silver metallic (#K23)). Autech options include exclusive large roof spoiler and exclusive seat upholstery in premium white leather (3.5-litre engine model only). Autech dealer options include an exclusive front protector and exclusive front protector decal.
JDM models of the facelifted Elgrand went on sale in 2014-01-15. Early Nissan Elgrand models include 250 XG (8 passenger), 250 Highway Star (7/8 passenger), 250 Highway Star Premium (8 passenger), 350 Highway Star (7/8 passenger), and 350 Highway Star Premium (7 passenger).
JDM models of the facelifted Autech Elgrand went on sale in 2014-01-20. Early Autech Rider (Black Line) models include 250 XG (FWD/AWD), 350 Highway Star (FWD/AWD), while early Autech High Performance Spec (Black Line) models include 350 Highway Star (FWD). Early facelifted Autech Enchant models include 250 XG (FWD/AWD), 250 Highway Star (FWD/AWD), 350 Highway Star (FWD/AWD). Early facelifted Autech VIP 2 and VIP 3 models include 350 Highway Star (FWD/AWD).
There is a strong grey import market emerging for Elgrands in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Russia and previously the Philippines. Growth in these markets is mainly driven by car enthusiasts, or an unfilled need for a seven- or eight- passenger vehicle in that market. In the Philippines, first generation models were converted to left-hand drive and sold before the ban of JDM vehicles.
In Hong Kong, the E51 was imported in limited numbers, while the E52 is currently mass-imported. Both generations are sold officially by Nissan dealers. All E50 Elgrands in Hong Kong are grey imports.
In the United Kingdom most Elgrands are imported for resale through specialist Japanese car import agents or dealerships. There is also a growing market in self-importing Elgrands by either purchasing directly through Japanese car auctions or online dealers. Currently in the UK it is estimated that 600-700 Elgrands have been imported, most being the earlier E50 (1997–2001), possibly only about 50 the later E51 (2002–2009) and 1 latest E52 (2010-) model.
In Australia, Elgrands are popular imports and are imported from Japanese import agents and special dealerships. It is estimated that Australia only has about 400-500 Nissan Elgrands mostly being the old models (E50 1997-2001) and the E51 (2004–2009). The E52 (2010-present) model is rare and will only be sold mostly by Japanese car importers.
In Indonesia, the third-generation Elgrand was launched at the beginning of 2011. The Elgrand for that market is equipped with the 3.5L V6 petrol engine. The 2.5L 4-cylinder model was released in September 2012.
- Toyota Alphard, one of the Elgrand's main competitors.
- Toyota Granvia, formerly one of the Elgrand's main competitors.
- Honda Elysion, one of the Elgrand's main compeitors.
- Nissan Releases the All-New Elgrand
- エルグランド累計販売25万台記念車「ＶＧ バージョンＬ」「ハイウェイスター バージョンＬ」を発売
- エルグランド 「ハイウェイスター」を一部改良
- 「エルグランド」にV6 2.5Lエンジン搭載車を追加
- Nissan's Exhibits at the 38th Tokyo Motor Show-Commercial Vehicles --Broad Lineup of Both Commercial Vehicles and Lifecare Vehicles--
- 日産自動車、第38回東京モーターショー（商用車）出展概要を発表 ～商用車、福祉車両とも幅広いラインナップを展示～
- Detroit 2008: Nissan Forum concept - diesel-powered family transport
- The Complete Guide to the Nissan Elgrand E51
- http://www.autoincar.com/next-generation-nissan-quest-r42h-be-share-new-elgrand-j42h-body-component/[dead link]
- 新型「エルグランド」を発売 －あわせて、「ライダー」、「アンシャンテ」、「VIP」を発売－
- All-New Nissan Elgrand Debuts
- The Complete Guide to the Nissan Elgrand E52
- 全新2011日產ELGRAND 350 Highway Star Premium隆重登場
- 全新ELGRAND 駕御凌厲自主‧超越豪華房車
- 日產ELGRAND 250‧顯赫登場
- Nissan to Showcase Nine Exciting and Innovative Models at Tokyo Auto Salon
- オーテックジャパン、「セレナ」「キューブ」「ノート」「エルグランド」の特別仕様車「ライダー ブラックライン」シリーズを発売
- エルグランド」の一部仕様を向上 ―あわせて特別仕様車「ハイウェイスター アーバンクロム」を発売―
- Nissan to Showcase 10 Exciting Models at Tokyo Auto Salon 2012
- 新型「エルグランド」用ニスモスポーツパーツを新発売 -あわせて汎用ニスモフューエルキャップカバー新発売-
- All-New Elgrand Orders Exceed 6,000 Units in 2 Weeks - More Than Three Times The Monthly Target -
- 新型「エルグランド」の受注状況について - 発表後2週間で月販目標の3倍超を受注 -
- Strong Demand Continues for All-new March and Elgrand
- 新型「マーチ」と新型「エルグランド」の受注状況について --マーチは発表後約1ヵ月半で20,000台、エルグランドは約1ヶ月で10,000台を上回る受注--
- 日産オリジナルグッズ「NISSAN collection」の新商品を発売 -新型「エルグランド」のモデルカーを新たにラインアップ-
- 「エルグランド」に世界初「踏み間違い衝突防止アシスト（駐車枠検知機能付）」を採用 -あわせて特別仕様車「ハイウェイスター アーバンクロム ブラックレザー」 「ハイウェイスター ブラックレザー」を追加-
- HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NISSAN EXHIBIT AT THE 2013 TOKYO MOTOR SHOW
- 「東京オートサロン 2014」の出展概要を発表
- Nissan to Showcase 10 Exciting Models at Tokyo Auto Salon 2014
- 「エルグランド」をビッグマイナーチェンジ --極めるキング・オブ・ミニバン--
- "Import Factory - Elgrand". www.importfactory.com.au. Retrieved 2013-02-18.[dead link]
- "Nissan Indonesia Bandrol Elgrand Rp 860 juta". Kompas.com. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "Nissan Elgrand 2.5L, MPV Premium untuk pengunjung IIMS". merdeka.com. Retrieved 22 September 2012.
||This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (May 2012)|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nissan Elgrand.|
- Nissan page: World, HK, Japan,World Car Nissan
- Nissan Elgrand E50 page: 1997-1999, 1999-2000, 2001-2002
- Nissan Elgrand E51 page: 2002-2004, 2004-2007, 2007-2010
- Safety Recalls for Nissan Elgrand Japanese Imports
- Elgrand information site on both E50 & E51 models
- Elgrand twitter information site on both E50 & E51 models
- Elgrand Owners Rally in the United Kingdom
- Nissan Elgrand Model History and Technical Specification
- E50 & E51 Nissan ELGRAND Owners Club UK
- ELGRAND Owners UK - DISQUSion Forum
|« previous — Isuzu Motors international road car timeline, 1980s–present|
|Gemini / I-Mark||Gemini / I-Mark|
|Compact car||117 Coupé||Gemini / Stylus||Gemini||Gemini|
|Piazza / Impulse||Piazza / Impulse|
|Florian SII||Florian Aska||Aska / JJ||Aska / Aska CX||Aska||Aska|
|Panther / Leopard / Hi-Lander||Panther / Hi-Lander / Crosswind / AUV / Sportivo|
|MU / Rodeo / Wizard / Frontier / Cameo||MU / Rodeo / Wizard / Vega|
|Mid-size SUV||Axiom||MU-7 / Alterra / Choiz / Duogongnengche|
|Trooper / Bighorn / Trooper II||Trooper / Bighorn|
|Faster / KB||Faster / KB||Faster /KB/Pickup/Dragon/Fuego/Invader/Ippon/Rodeo/TF/TFR/Spark||D-Max / Rodeo||D-Max / V-Cross|
|Commercial vehicle||Geminett||Geminett II||Bison|
|Fargo / Midi / WFR||Fargo||Como||Como|