|Also called||Chevrolet City Express
Nissan NV200 Vanette
Mitsubishi Delica D:3
Ashok Leyland Stile
|Assembly||Jiutepec, Morelos, Mexico (Nissan Mexico)
Shōnan, Kanagawa, Japan (Nissan Shatai)
Spain (Nissan Motor Ibérica S.A.) (November 2009–)
China (Zhengzhou Nissan) (2010–)
Chennai, India (Nissan India)(2012-)
Purwakarta, Indonesia (Nissan Indonesia) (2012-)
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Light commercial vehicle|
|Body style||4-door van|
|Layout||Front engine, front-wheel drive|
|Platform||Nissan B platform|
1.5 L HR15DE I4
1.6 L HR16DE I4
2.0 L MR20DE I4
1.5 L K9K I4 (Europe)
|Wheelbase||2010-12: 2,860 mm (112.6 in)
2013-: 115.2 in (2,926 mm)
|Length||2010-12: 4,400 mm (173.2 in)
2013-: 186.2 in (4,729 mm)
|Width||2010-12: 1,695 mm (66.7 in)
2013-: 68.1 in (1,730 mm)
|Height||2010-12: 1,850–1,855 mm (72.8–73.0 in)
2013-: 73.5 in (1,867 mm)
|Predecessor||Nissan Vanette Van (Japan)
Nissan Kubistar (Europe)
- 1 NV200 Concept (2007)
- 2 Initial release
- 2.1 NV200 Combi, NV200 Van (2009-)
- 2.2 NV200 Vanette (2009-)
- 2.3 Autech NV200 Vanette Life Care Vechicle (2009-)
- 2.4 NV200 Vanette Universal Design Taxi (2010-)
- 2.5 2010 NV200 Vanette Van update (2010-)
- 2.6 Mitsubishi Delica D:3, Delica Van (2011-)
- 2.7 NV200 New York City taxi prototype (2011)
- 2.8 Nissan e-NV200 Concept (2012)
- 2.9 Nissan Evalia in India (2012?-)
- 2.10 2012 NV200 Vanette update (2012-)
- 2.11 Nissan NV200 London Taxi prototype (2012)
- 2.12 2013 NV200 Compact Cargo Van (2013-)
- 2.13 2013 NV200 Vanette Taxi, Autech NV200 Vanette Chair Cab (2013-)
- 2.14 Ashok Leyland Stile (2013-)
- 2.15 Autech NV200 Vanette LPG bi-fuel (2013-)
- 2.16 NV200 New York City taxi (2013-)
- 2.17 NV200 Mobility Taxi (2013-)
- 2.18 2014 NV200 Compact Cargo (2014-)
- 2.19 Nissan e-NV200 (2014-)
- 2.20 Nissan (e-)NV200 London Taxi (2014-)
- 2.21 Chevrolet City Express (2014-)
- 2.22 Safety
- 2.23 Production
- 2.24 Awards
- 2.25 Gallery
- 2.26 Marketing
- 3 References
- 4 External links
NV200 Concept (2007)
The vehicle was unveiled in 2007 Tokyo Motor Show (with a remote control panel for a spider camera, equipment for organizing and editing photographs and images while on assignment), followed by 2008 NISSAN TENJIN MOTOR SHOW.
NV200 Combi, NV200 Van (2009-)
Available in Combi and passenger car versions, NV200 was built on a modified version of Nissan's B Platform, with fully independent strut type front suspension mounted on a separate subframe and a leaf spring rear axle.
The vehicle was unveiled in 2009 Geneva Motor Show, followed by 2010 Beijing International Automobile Exhibition.
Sales of European models of NV200 van and combi began from October 2009 in most European markets, followed by Family version in 2010. Early models include 1.6-litre HR16 (108PS) petrol or 1.5 dCi (K9K) 1,461cc (86PS) diesel engines, five-speed manual transmission, optional rear view parking camera.
NV200 Vanette (2009-)
The vehicle went on sale in 2009-05-21 in Japan, followed by other markets around the world.
Autech NV200 Vanette Life Care Vechicle (2009-)
NV200 Vanette Chair Cab is a version of FWD NV200 Vanette with wheelchair entrance at rear hatch, automatic transmission.
NV200 Vanette Enchante step type is a version of FWD NV200 Vanette with electric slide step.
Japan models went on sale in 2009-09-07. Early models include 16S.
NV200 Vanette Universal Design Taxi (2010-)
It is a version of NV200 Vanette taxi designed to provide comfortable mobility for all customers.
The vehicle was unveiled in 2009 Tokyo Motor Show.
2010 NV200 Vanette Van update (2010-)
Changes to NV200 Vanette Van include the addition of Van VX (2/5-person) and Van GX (2-person), addition of coloured bumper, full wheel cover, power windows, moon roof trim as standard on Van DX.
Japan model of NV200 Van went on sale in 2010-12-07. Early models include Van DX (2WD) (2/5-person), Van DX route van (2WD) (2-person), Van GX (2WD) (2/5-person), Van VX (2WD) (2/5-person).
Mitsubishi Delica D:3, Delica Van (2011-)
They are versions of Nissan NV200 sold by Mitsubishi Motors Corporation, with 1.6-liter straight-4 engine.
NV200 New York City taxi prototype (2011)
This is a version of Nissan NV200 with 2.0L 4-cylinder engine, a low-annoyance horn with exterior lights that indicate when the vehicle is honking, sliding doors with entry step and grab handles, transparent roof panel (with shade), independently controlled rear air conditioning with a grape phenol-coated air filter, breathable, antimicrobial, environmentally friendly and easy-to-clean seat fabric that simulates the look and feel of leather; overhead reading lights for passengers and floor lighting to help locate belongings, a mobile charging station for passengers that includes a 12V electrical outlet and two USB plugs, a six-way adjustable driver's seat that features both recline and lumbar adjustments, even with a partition installed; standard driver's navigation and telematics systems; front and rear-seat occupant curtain airbags, as well as seat-mounted airbags for the front row; standard traction control and Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC), lights that alert other road users that taxi doors are opening.
The vehicle was unveiled in 2011 Nissan Taxi of Tomorrow Design Expo, followed by 2012 New York International Auto Show, Nissan's Yokohama headquarters, 2012 Paris Motor Show.
Nissan e-NV200 Concept (2012)
Based on the Nissan NV200, Nissan introduced the Nissan e-NV200 concept all-electric van at the 2012 North American Auto Show in Detroit. The e-NV200 has a 24 kWh battery pack that is expected to have a range similar to Nissan Leaf of 73 mi (117 km).
Trials with a prototype were conducted with Japan Post Service beginning in July 2011, followed by trials with FedEx in London starting in December 2011, AEON Retail Co., Ltd., FedEx Express in Yokohama Area, Tochigi prefectural government in prefecture's rural areas from 2012-09-03
More testing with a more advanced pre-production version, unveiled at the 64th IAA Commercial Vehicle International Motor Show in Hanover, took place in Singapore, the UK, the U.S. and Brazil, Coca-Cola Central Japan Co. starting in mid-November 2012, FedEx Express in Singapore, Saitama City, DHL Japan in Tokyo Metropolitan Area.
Nissan Evalia in India (2012?-)
The Evalia was launched in India on the 27th of September, 2012. This new MPV from the stables of Nissan Motors is slotted in between the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, which was launched in India in the month of April and has managed to make a mark in this segment, and the Toyota Innova, which is tagged as the bestselling MPV for a long time now. Maruti Ertiga’s highest selling point is its low price that has set the ball rolling for the new compact MPV in the Indian car market.
2012 NV200 Vanette update (2012-)
Changes include strengthened sliding door, 3-point seat belt for 2nd row centre seat passenger in NV200 Wagon.
Nissan NV200 London Taxi prototype (2012)
Nissan NV200 London Taxi was developed in London by Nissan Design Europe in Paddington. Changes include unique front direction indicators at the lower half of the bumper sitting further towards the outer edges of the vehicle and are integrated with LED daytime running lights, a specially-developed roof sign approved by Transport for London (TfL), side windows that extend the full length of the vehicle, twin sliding doors, enlarged left-hand door aperture (30mm increase in width, 20mm in height) to meet the requirements of wheelchair users, twin loading doors split 70/30, cabin with separate driver and passenger compartments, five-seater layout with three-seat rear split rear bench mounted on runners, sliding rear seat, TfL approved seating access and controls, modified front suspension with a separate steering knuckle connected via swivel bearings, wider track allows for the turned wheel to clear the inner wheel arch, modified steering rack and double Cardan driveshafts that incorporate two universal joints, sub-frame that connected to the vehicle with compliant rubber mounts, rear double-elliptical leaf springs, 1461cc (89/110PS) dCi (K9K) turbodiesel engine, 5-speed manual (89PS) or 6-speed manual (110PS) transmission.
2013 NV200 Compact Cargo Van (2013-)
The vehicle was unveiled in 2012 Chicago Auto Show.
2013 NV200 Vanette Taxi, Autech NV200 Vanette Chair Cab (2013-)
Changes to NV200 Vanette Taxi and Autech NV200 Vanette Chair Cab include strengthened engine valve and valve seat, support for LPG fuel.
Japan models went on sale in 2013-04-01. Early models include HR16DE engines, automatic transmission.
Ashok Leyland Stile (2013-)
It is an Ashok Leyland version of Nissan NV200.
Autech NV200 Vanette LPG bi-fuel (2013-)
It is a version of NV200 Vanette with LPG fuel support, 45.5L(38.6L fuel capacity) LPG tank.
Japan models went on sale in 2013-08-30. Early models include 1600 LPG bi-fuel engine, automatic transmission, 5 seats.
NV200 New York City taxi (2013-)
Production model was unveiled in 2013 Matsuya Ginza's 'New York Week' fair.
The vehicle went on sale as 2014 model year vehicle.
The vehicle entered the New York City's taxi fleet near the end of October 2013. However, New York Supreme Court Justice Peter Moulton ruled that the deal between NYC and Nissan was "null, void and unenforceable" since the NV200 is not a hybrid. In addition, Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Schlomo Hagler ruled the Taxi and Limousine Commission exceeded its authority for mandating the city's taxi fleets be replaced by Nissan NV200.
NV200 Mobility Taxi (2013-)
It is a version of NV200 New York City taxi with rear ramp for wheelchair access, integrated restraint system for securing of wheelchairs.
The vehicle was unveiled in 2012 New York International Auto Show.
2014 NV200 Compact Cargo (2014-)
US models of 2014 Nissan NV200 Compact Cargo went on sale in January 2014. Early models include S and SV.
Nissan e-NV200 (2014-)
In February 2014, Nissan announced the production version of the e-NV200 would be unveiled at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show, and sales of the electric van would start in May 2014.
Nissan (e-)NV200 London Taxi (2014-)
Gasoline engine version of Nissan NV200 London Taxi includes Nissan-sourced 1.6-liter gasoline engine, automatic transmission.
Chevrolet City Express (2014-)
It is a version of Nissan NV200 for United States and Canada markets. Chevrolet plans to target the vehicle towards the business sector and will be slotted below its full-size Express van. The City Express will come in two level trims (LS and LT), a fold-down passenger seat, 40/60-split rear cargo doors that open to 90- and 180-degree angles, left- and right-side sliding doors, twenty integrated cargo-mounting points throughout the interior, six floor-mounted D-rings and a center storage console. The LT trim will include a a 5.8-inch diagonal touch screen, navigation, Sirius XM Radio, and Bluetooth connectivity as part of their technology package. The latter is also optional on the LS trim.
The NV200 Combi received a three-star EuroNCAP score in May 2013. EuroNCAP commented of the adult occupant: "When the car was inspected after the frontal impact test, it was found that the floor panel had torn away from the base of the A pillar and numerous spot welds had released between the floor and sill...the main body of the sill was found to be bent inwards. The passenger compartment was judged to be unstable and the car was penalised. Similarly, the driver's footwell was found to have ruptured and was unstable and a further penalty was applied."
European models of NV200 were produced in Japan, until production started at Nissan's plant in Barcelona in November 2009.
An electric vehicle based on NV200 is planned.
The Nissan NV200 New York City taxi was built in North America at Nissan's facility in Cuernavaca, Mexico.
Conversion of NV200 Mobility Taxi was done by Indiana-based BraunAbility.
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. loaned 10 units of NV200 Vanette Taxi at no cost to several taxi operators in the Tohoku region of Japan to help improve public access to transportation in the areas affected by the recent major earthquake and natural disasters, with delivery began in fall 2011.
The first buyer of Nissan NV200 New York City taxi was medallion number 7F20 owner Ranjit Singh, with delivery of taxi from Koeppel Nissan in Queens on 2013-10-18, and first 1-passenger fare service performed from JFK International Airport on 2013-10-23 to near 13th Street and 6th Avenue in Manhattan.
As of Dec. 16, 2013, Nissan was in the process of distributing the first 200 units of NV200 New York City taxi to dealers across New York City. The company is also delivering another couple hundred new taxis to dealers in Seattle, Los Angeles, Salt Lake City and Texas.
Production of Nissan e-NV200 was scheduled to begin in Barcelona, Spain, by mid-2014 at Nissan’s plant in Barcelona, Spain in mid-2014.
The Coventry-based ADV Manufacturing Ltd was responsible for the engineering, development and final assembly of Nissan NV200 London Taxi.
In April 2010, it was named the Professional Van and Light Truck Magazine Van of the Year 2010.
The Nissan was announced as the winner of New York City's Taxi of Tomorrow, beating finalists Karsan V-1 and Ford Transit Connect. Nissan was awarded a 10-year contract to provide the city exclusively with some 13,000 yellow cabs, starting in 2013. The European version with the 1.5L Diesel four-cylinder gets 54.4 averaged mpg (44 miles per US gallon); however, the American version will obtain fewer miles per gallon.
As part of NV200 New York City taxi launch in New York City, a #HailYes campaign was created by TBWA New York, centers on capturing New Yorkers' opinions on the NV200 taxi's unique features and encouraging them to give a #HailYes to the Nissan taxi. The #HailYes campaign kicked off during the ING New York City Marathon where #HailYes street teams blanketed the race route handing out #HailYes cheer cards, apparel and other promotional items to spectators. Beginning in early December 2013, New Yorkers can expect to see #HailYes appear around Manhattan and online. Planned activations include:
- TaxiTV: Taxi passengers will receive a video message from Nissan urging them to say #HailYes when they ride in New York City cabs. The message will run through the end of the year.
- Online Advertising: Media banners will run on different properties that New Yorkers trust for news. Each banner will provoke the audience to say #HailYes to the series of improvements that the NV200 taxi brings New Yorkers.
- Outdoor Advertising: Two #HailYes billboards were erected above the streets of Manhattan including the most prominent Penn Station board – standing above the busiest taxi stand in New York City. The other board is in Times Square.
- Facebook and Twitter: Online consumers will be encouraged to say #HailYes to the Nissan NV200 taxi through promoted Facebook and Twitter posts geotargeted for New York City. Nissan's Facebook and Twitter pages will also carry the #HailYes banner.
- Lim, Anthony. "Mitsubishi Delica D:3 – rebadged Nissan NV200 goes on sale in Japan beginning end-October". Paultan.org. Retrieved 2012-09-08.
- "Ashok Leyland Stile Is a Nissan NV200-Based Van for India". Freeinews.com. 2013-06-16. Retrieved 2013-07-20.
- 日産自動車、小型商用車「NV200バネット」発売 GAZOO.com (Japanese)
- NV200: Nissan's new global van makes European debut at Barcelona Motor Show NISSAN Europe News Bureau
- Nissan NV200 is the International Van of the Year 2010 Nissan Media Europe
- "Nissan Evalia Sudah Dipesan 1.000 Unit" [1,000 Evalias ordered]. tempo.co. 2012-06-07. Retrieved 2012-08-14.
- Nissan NV200 What Van?
- Highlights of the Nissan Exhibit at the 2007 Tokyo Motor Show
- NV200: NISSAN'S NEW SMALL VERSATILE PEOPLE CARRIER AND VAN
- 北京モーターショーに新型「マーチ」、「NV200」を出展 あわせて電気自動車「日産リーフ」も展示
- Nissan March and NV200 Featured at 2010 Beijing International Automobile Exhibition All-electric Nissan LEAF among Nissan lineup on display
- 郑州日产NV200正式上市 引领中国CDV进入全新时代
- NV200: Nissan's new global van makes European debut at Barcelona Motor Show
- NISSAN RELEASES ALL-NEW GLOBAL VAN - NV200 VANETTE
- 多目的に使える新世代小型商用車「NV200バネット」を発売 - ワンボックスタイプバン初の「環境対応車普及促進税制」による75％減税を実現 -
- Nissan Releases New-generation NV200 Vanette Compact Van
- NV200 バネット「ライフケアビークル（LV）」シリーズを発売
- Highlights of the Nissan Exhibit at the 2009 Tokyo Motor Show
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation to Launch New Delica D:3 Minivan and Delica Van Light Commercial Vehicle in Japan
- 日産「NV200」がニューヨーク市の次世代タクシーに選定 ニューヨーク市タクシーの全車両を日産が独占供給へ
- NISSAN NV200 SELECTED AS NEW YORK CITY’S "TAXI OF TOMORROW" - Nissan chosen as exclusive provider of NYC taxi fleet -
- Nissan to Host Taxi of Tomorrow "Design Expo" in New York City
- Nissan shows New Yorkers the inside of its new taxi
- Nissan Taxi Of Tomorrow Makes World Debut On Eve Of 2012 New York International Auto Show
- Nissan debuts production NV200 "Taxi of Tomorrow" for New Yorkers
- Taxi's Global Roadshow Makes Japan Stop
- 2012年パリモーターショー 出展概要
- NISSAN AT THE PARIS MOTOR SHOW 2012
- "Nissan e-NV200 Concept debuts, previewing multi-usage zero emissions small van". Green Car Congress. 2012-01-10. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
- 日産「e-NV200」コンセプトを2012年北米国際自動車ショーで世界初公開 ～「NV200」をベースとした100%電気自動車のコンセプトモデル～
- Nissan e-NV200 Concept Previews Future Affordable, Multi-Usage Zero Emissions Small Van
- "Nissan begins global proving tests for NV200-based EVs for compact commercial market". Green Car Congress. 2011-07-04. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
- "Nissan, FedEx To Trial Nissan NV200 Electric Vans In London". Green Car Reports. 2011-12-13. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
- Nissan to Test NV200-based EVs With AEON Retail Company in Japan
- 日産自動車、100%電気商用車「e-NV200」の投入に向けた実証運行をフェデラル エクスプレスと開始
- FedEx Express to Test 100% Electric Nissan e-NV200 in Yokohama Area
- 日産自動車、「e-NV200」テストカーを栃木県に貸与 ～農村地域での電気自動車活用における実証運行～
- Tochigi Prefecture to Test 100% Electric Nissan e-NV200
- "Fedex Express and Nissan expand cooperative testing of battery electric e-NV200 compact van; new panel version". Green Car Congress. 2012-09-19. Retrieved 2012-09-23.
- Successful Trial of Electric Nissan e-NV200 Comes to an End in London
- Nissan Expands Test of Electric e-NV200 Van into Singapore; Headed to US Next
- 日産自動車、100%電気商用車「e-NV200」の投入に向けた実証運行を コカ・コーラ セントラル ジャパンと開始
- Nissan Teams with Coca-Cola Central Japan to Test e-NV200 100% Electric Commercial Vehicle Ahead of Market Launch
- 日産自動車、100%電気商用車「e-NV200」の市場投入に向けた実証運行をフェデックス エクスプレスと協働でシンガポールにて開始 -2012年9月発表の両社による包括的なグローバル実証運行プログラムの一環-
- Nissan and FedEx Express Expand Collaborative Testing of the 100% Electric Nissan e-NV200 Compact Van to Singapore
- Nissan Starts Field Testing 100% Electric Compact Van, e-NV200, in Saitama City as part of E-KIZUNA Project
- Nissan and DHL Japan to Test e-NV200 100% Electric Compact Van in Tokyo Metropolitan Area
- Nissan Ships 28 e-NV200 Electric Vans To British Gas – Largest Commercial Trial To Date (video)
- Exclusive Images Of Evalia Launch Exclusive Evalia Launch Images By Carazoo
- Nissan NV200 London Taxi: In Detail
- 日産自動車、「NV200ロンドンタクシー」を公開 -ロンドン･ブラックキャブの未来の形を提案-
- NISSAN UNVEILS A BOLD NEW VISION FOR THE LONDON ‘BLACK CAB’: ‘THE NISSAN NV200 LONDON TAXI’
- The 2013 Nissan Lineup: Charting the Changes
- 2013 Nissan NV200 goes after Transit Connect's lunch money
- Ashok LeyLand Stile India unveil with Carlos Ghosn a day after India Datsun GO shown
- New Ashok Leyland Stile MPV review, test drive
- 「NV200バネットタクシー LPGバイフューエル」を発売
- The 2014 Nissan Lineup: Charting the Changes
- NISSAN TO UNVEIL PRODUCTION MODEL OF NEW YORK ‘TAXI OF TOMORROW' TO JAPANESE PUBLIC
- 日産自動車、「NV200ニューヨーク市タクシー」の量産仕様車を日本で初公開 -松屋銀座本店のニューヨーク関連フェアに連動し同店にて10月9日より展示-
- Nissan's NY taxi deal faces court obstacles
- Nissan's Taxi of Tomorrow shut down by NYC courts
- Nissan Debuts 2014 Pathfinder Hybrid, NV200 Mobility Taxi at New York International Auto Show
- HIGHLIGHTS OF THE NISSAN EXHIBIT AT THE 2013 TOKYO MOTOR SHOW
- Jeffrey N. Ross (2013-11-22). "Nissan e-NV200 EV charges into Tokyo". Autoblog.com. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- Nissan to Introduce the 100% Electric Commercial Vehicle ‘e-NV200’ in Japan during FY2014
- 日産自動車、100%電気商用車「e-NV200」を2014年度中に日本市場へ投入 -日産独自の幅広いEVラインアップで横浜市の環境未来都市の推進に一層貢献-
- Mike Szostech. "Nissan e-NV200 ready for production". My Electric Car Forums. Retrieved 22 February 2014.
- Street Level: Nissan's Taxi Hits London
- Nissan Unveils the New Face of its Taxi for London
- Michael Szostech. "Nissan unveils plans for e-NV200 London Taxi". My Electric Car Forums. Retrieved 7 January 2014.
- Nissan NV200 is the brave new face of London taxis
- "Full 2015 Chevy City Express details revealed" from Autoblog (February 5, 2014)
- "Chevrolet City Express, Tahoe PPV to Debut at Chicago Auto Show" from Auto Guide (January 30, 2014)
- "GM to Source Small Cargo Vehicle from Nissan for U.S., Canada Markets". GM Media. 14 May 2013. Retrieved 24 May 2013.
- "Chevrolet to sell compact van built by Nissan". FOX News. 2013-05-14. Retrieved 2013-05-15.
- Nissan NV200 puts on a Bowtie as new Chevy City Express
- "Nissan Evalia - EuroNCAP". EuroNCAP. Retrieved 8 June 2013.
- Dongfeng Nissan Releases NV200 ChinaAutoWeb.com
- Nissan Releases Concept Sketch of Light Commercial Electric Vehicle Nissan Europe News Bureau
- New York City Approves Nissan as Exclusive Taxi Provider
- Nissan to Create Integrated Mobility Solution for NV200 Taxi with Braunability Partnership
- 日産自動車、「NV200バネットタクシー」10台を被災地での公共交通手段として提供 ―国交省が推進する「被災地における新たなバリアフリー車両の活用・実証事業」に協力―
- Nissan to Provide NV200 Vanettes to Earthquake-affected Areas in Japan - 10 units to support MLIT-led barrier-free vehicle project -
- NISSAN ON TRACK FOR 200,000 CUMULATIVE SALES OF NV200 BY END OF FISCAL 2013
- VIDEO REPORT: First Nissan Taxi Sold in New York City is Picking Up Fares
- New York Proclaims "Hail Yes!" as First Nissan NV200 Taxi Hits the Streets of Manhattan
- VIDEO REPORT: 25-Year NYC Taxi Driver Says Nissan NV200 Fits the Bill
- Coventry company awarded £6m deal to build Nissan's new London taxi
- "New York could see electric taxis in 2017", Gavin Conway, TheChargingPoint.com, May 8, 2011
- Berk, Honey (2010-12-05). "Meet the Taxis of Tomorrow". AOL. Retrieved 2011-01-26.
- Wall Street Journal - New York’s Next Taxi Will Be a Nissan WSJ.com Metropolis section - May 3, 2011, 11:27 AM ET
- Nissan UK (2011-09-19). "Nissan UK". NISSAN. Retrieved 2011-09-19.
- Nissan's New Marketing Campaign Empowers New Yorkers to Say #HailYes to NV200 Taxi
- Nissan's New Marketing Campaign Empowers New Yorkers To Say #HailYes To NV200 Taxi
- Nissan NV200 Nissan UK
- Nissan NV200 Vanette (Japanese)
- Nissan NV200 - Nissan Commercial Vehicles USA
- Chevrolet City Express official website