Ajax GO Station
|Location||100 Westney Road South
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Structure type||Station building with tunnel and elevator access to train platform|
|Station code||GO Transit: AJGO|
|Opened||December 4, 1988|
Ajax GO Station is a train and bus station in the GO Transit network located in Ajax, Ontario, Canada. It is a stop on the Lakeshore East line and on the Oshawa/Finch Express bus route. The train platforms lie along the south side of Highway 401 with access to the station from Westney Road at Fairall Street.
A multi-level parking structure opened in 2013.
Connecting bus service
The station is the Ajax hub for Durham Region Transit (DRT), with most routes timed to connect with GO Train services. DRT's West Operational Facility, originally built for Ajax Transit, is on the south side of the station.
- Durham Region Transit routes.
- 215 Salem North
- 216 Harwood North
- 217 Monarch
- 218 Pickering Beach
- 219 Ravenscroft
- 223 Bayly
- 224 Salem South / Harwood South
- 225 Audley North
- 226 Westney South
- 232 Church
- 283 North Ajax Late Night Shuttle
- 284 South Ajax Late Night Shuttle
- 915 - Taunton
- GO Transit routes
- "Ajax GO Station— TRAIN & BUS STATION". GO Transit. Retrieved 22 January 2017.
- "Ajax Parking Structure, The Project". GO Transit. Archived from the original on 24 March 2014. Retrieved 22 January 2017.
All 1,300 parking spaces inside the structure are now open to GO customers
- 96 Oshawa/Finch Express GO Bus Schedule
- "NEW Route Maps". Durham Region Transit Website. Retrieved 10 July 2016.
|This article about a railway station in Ontario is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|