Ali Hassan Ibrahim
Ali Hassan Ibrahim
علي حسن ابراهيم
|Hezbollah Head of Security|
Yahmar al Shaqif Lebanon
|Died||18 January 2015 (aged 21–22)|
Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, Quneitra Governorate, Syria
Ali Hassan Ibrahim (Arabic: علي حسن ابراهيم, born in 1993 – died 18 January 2015) was a commander of Hezbollah He was killed in 2015 at Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, Quneitra Governorate, Syria during the Syrian War by Israel.
Ali Hassan Ibrahim also known as Ihab was a 21-year-old from Yahmar al Shaqif town of Southern Lebanon. In his childhood his father was killed in the naval operation carried out by the Islamic resistance against the Israelis in Naqoura in 1994. Since the death of his father, Ali Hassan Ibrahim grew up in an atmosphere of Martyr Foundation, then belonged to Imam al-Mahdi Scouts. He joined Hezbollah by the age of 15. He was lower-level Hezbollah ground commander in charge of smaller units or geographic zones in the Golan Heights.
In 2015, days after Hassan Nasrallah declared that Israel's air strike aggression in Syria meant that the Syrian Arab Republic and its allies had the right to respond, an Israeli helicopter blew up Ali Hassan Ibrahim and five other Hezbollah commanders including Jihad Mughniyah and Mohamad Issa in Quneitra Governorate. They were driving in a convoy in Quneitra Province alongside Revolutionary Guard Council (IRGC) troops near the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights, and on 18 January 2015 the convoy was destroyed by the Israeli helicopter.
- Hezbollah Announces Names of Martyrs Killed in Israeli Raid in Quneitra
- Zaatari, Mohammed (20 January 2015). "Families of Hezbollah fighters bid farewell". The Daily Star. Beirut. Retrieved 24 January 2015.
- "Life of Ali Hassan Ibrahim from childhood Height".
- "Ghazi Ali Dawi and five other Hezbollah commanders in Golan Height".
- "January 2015 Mazraat Amal incident".
- Samaha, Nour (19 January 2015). "Hezbollah mourns fighters killed in attack". Al Jazeera. Retrieved 24 January 2015.
|This Lebanese biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|