Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport
Clayton J. Lloyd
|Serves||The Valley (capital)|
|Location||The Valley, Anguilla|
|Elevation AMSL||127 ft / 39 m|
Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport (IATA: AXA, ICAO: TQPF) (formerly known as the Anguilla Wallblake Airport) is a small international airport located on the island of Anguilla, a British Overseas Territory in the Caribbean. It is located very close to The Valley, the island's capital. Wallblake Airport is also a featured airport in one of the Flight Simulator X game demos. It has a small terminal with no jetways and is the only airport in Anguilla.
The airport became known as the "Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport" on 4 July 2010. Its namesake was the first Anguillan aviator and founded the first Anguillan air service, Air Anguilla, which was later renamed Valley Air Service. The airport houses the Anguilla Outstation of the Eastern Caribbean Civil Aviation Authority.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Sunshine||Dominica–Douglas-Charles, Nevis, San Juan, St. Croix, St. Thomas, Tortola|
- Airport information for TQPF at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Board, Anguilla Tourist. "Wallblake Airport Renamed Clayton J. Lloyd International Airport". Retrieved 31 August 2016.
- "Anguilla Outstation." Eastern Caribbean Civil Aviation Authority. Retrieved on 23 December 2012.
- Liu, Jim. "Anguilla Air Services adds Antigua route from Nov 2020". Routesonline. Retrieved 23 September 2020.
- Boeing 737 landing Anguilla. YouTube. 19 February 2012. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- 737 takin off from Anguilla airport. YouTube. 19 March 2012. Retrieved 6 June 2015.
- http://theanguillian.com/2012/02/anguilla%E2%80%99s-airport-accommodated-category-6-aircraft/ operated by SAS Institute Incorporated
- F.I.F.A World Cup Trophy Tour: MD-83 in Anguilla (Full). YouTube. 19 October 2013. Retrieved 6 June 2015.