Cruiser Linhas Aéreas
Cruiser Linhas Aéreas was an airline based in Curitiba, Brazil. It used to operate domestic services to 10 destinations in the states of Paraná, Rondônia and Mato Grosso, as well as charter and air taxi services within Brazil. Its main base is Curitiba-Bacacheri Airport (BFH).
The airline began with air taxi services, but added scheduled services on 4 June 2001.
In February 2010, before having its operational license suspended, Cruiser Linhas Aéreas operated services to the following destinations:
- Aripuanã – Aripuanã Airport
- Barra do Garças – Barra do Garças Airport
- Cuiabá – Mal. Rondon International Airport
- Goiânia – Santa Genoveva Airport
- Guaranta do Norte
- Itaituba – Itaituba Airport
- Juara – Inácio Luís do Nascimento Airport
- Juína – Juína Airport
- Juruena – Juruena Airport
- Lucas do Rio Verde – Bom Futuro Airport
- Novo Progresso – Novo Progresso Airport
- Rio Verde de Goiás – Gal. Leite de Castro Airport
- Rondonópolis – Maestro Marinho Franco Airport
- Santarém – Maestro Wilson Fonseca Airport
- Sinop – Sinop Airport
As of June 2010 the fleet of Cruiser Linhas Aéreas included the following aircraft:
|Aircraft||In Fleet||Former||Passengers (Y)||Years of operation|
|Embraer EMB 110 Bandeirante||1||2||19|
|Let L-410 UVP||-||1||19|
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 70.
- Duarte, Fernando (10 March 2010). "Cruiser está proibida de operar" (in Portuguese). Circuito Mato Grosso. Retrieved 11 May 2010.[permanent dead link]
- "Ata da reunião deliberativa realizada a 17 de julho de 2012" (PDF) (in Portuguese). ANAC. July 17, 2012. Retrieved August 2, 2012.
- "Frota atual das empresas brasileiras" (in Portuguese). Aeromuseu. June 8, 2010. Archived from the original on February 26, 2012. Retrieved June 15, 2010.
|This article related to an airline based in Brazil is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|