|Slogan||Cache Valley's New Digital Free TV|
|Channels||Digital: 8 ([[ultra high frequency|UHF22)
| other_chs =
| affiliations = Youtoo, News Net Television Networks
|Transmitter power||2.41 kW|
KUTA-LD is a low-powered television station in Logan, Utah, broadcasting locally on digital channel 8.1. The station is owned by Airwaves Inc., which also runs the Utah television station [[KQTI-LD] Ogden] . KUTA is a [YouToo and News Net affiliate,.
KUTA started its digital broadcast on Saturday, August 30, 2008.
KUTA now runs English on Channel 8.1, QVC on 8.2 and News Net on 8.3
Local news and sports are produced by KUTA and also released online via the website and YouTube. KUTA is also working with local high schools, the Bridgerland Technical College, and Utah State University for local content. KUTA has also broadcast debates between local US Senate candidates.
Other content includes:
- Cache Valley News
- Cache County Council Meetings
- Logan City Council Meetings
- Golden Spike Centennial
- County Fair
- United Way of Cache Valley (focus on local volunteer organizations)
- The Herald Journal, August 29, 2008
- "Utah's U.S. Senate Candidate Debate — Held in Cache County — 9/9/9 — KUTA-TV". 2009. Archived from the original on 2010-01-14. Retrieved 2009-09-09.
- YouTube website
- TV Fool Map for KUTA
- Query the FCC's TV station database for KUTA
- BIAfn's Media Web Database -- Information on KUTA-TV
|This article about a television station in Utah is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|