|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Kerry Diotte|
|Elevation||689 m (2,260 ft)|
Knottwood is a community comprising three neighbourhoods within the southwest portion of Mill Woods in the City of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Neighbourhoods within the community include Ekota, Menisa and Satoo. The community is represented by the Knottwood Community League.
|This section does not cite any sources. (November 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Each neighbourhood has an elementary school operated by the Edmonton Public School System, that shares the name of the neighbourhood. For example, Ekota Elementary School is located in Ekota. The Edmonton Public School Board also operates a junior high school, Dan Knott Junior High School, and a nearby high school, J. Percy Page (which serves all of Mill Woods). The Edmonton Separate School System operates the St. Clement's Elementary-Junior High School, which provides instruction for both elementary school students and junior high school students, including an International Baccalaureate program.
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Archived from the original (PDF) on May 3, 2014. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Archived from the original (PDF) on September 4, 2013. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City of Edmonton Plans in Effect" (PDF). City of Edmonton. November 2011. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 17, 2013. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Ekota Neighbourhood Profile" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Retrieved 2012-11-27.
- "Knottwood". Mill Woods Presidents' Council. Retrieved 2012-11-27.
|This Edmonton Capital Region location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|